NeW wAr ZoNe

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ash828, Dec 16, 2003.

1. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

*wonders if the doggy and the dragon will be friendly in this wormhole*......

Looks like Ski read the book!!! Is the war over then?? Anyone want some tea?
  2. Si

Si Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Have no fears, I'm always friendly... except when it comes to pesky Sankes and stalking cross-dressing fat Leprechauns :smart:
  3. jeaniesing

Ah well..... and here I thought you might've.... matured... on that front ;)
  4. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

Hey! I like my cross-dressing leprechaun!!! He makes the best wishes! Don't you Pol! .....Pol?....*hears snoring in corner* *quickly sprints over and kicks the breathing green lump in the corner* DO YOU MIND!!! *wipes up the drool* No more stag parties for you if you're going to sleep in the corner! *stomps away* ......:kiss: Yes you really have to love him :)
  5. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

I like the Black sheep / Sanke! He's only annoying when I accidentally eat moldy cheese which usually happens!.....:confused:.....He's the best slithering and cunning sanke there is in --- in ---- eh ---- the war zone!....He's especially good at tripping daddddddy! :)
  6. ski_power

ski_power Quark

Oh, so you want him back huh?
    I think I should be able to do that...
  7. Nyxan

Nyxan It wont hurt for long Staff Member Moderator

you cant bring back what you haven't got....Ski.....your so called power is but a small time palour trick...if you want power you will have to best me to gain true power.......and you cant best what you can't see
    :: uses real sphere of creation...it exists on a plane that only I or my deciples can access.....to render myself invivisble
    :: using sword of retrebution touches ski on side causing immediate blistering and unstoppable bleeding.....just a tatste Ski...dont mess with the sanke
    btw B_K I'll lend you the sword if you like.....good for controlling pesky prodigal parents
  8. jeaniesing

:eek: :ah: :!: :!:

:sad:
  9. vbrio

vbrio Lavander Lassie Staff Member Moderator

the sanke sure seems to have a lot of influence on the prodigal daughter....
  10. Si

Si Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

On what front? :)
  11. jeaniesing

Hmmm...... she always had had a penchant for scary, cold-blooded things.... :laugh:
  12. Luiza*Cunha

Luiza*Cunha Charmed Trainee with Goa'uld inside! Staff Member Super Mod

*heals Ski's wound using white-lighter powers borrowed from fellow witch* ;)

*goes hit the Book of Shadows in search of an all-evil vanquishing spell* :rolleyes:
  13. ski_power

ski_power Quark

Thanks Lu, but that wasn't actually me.(I control time and space remember?)

:: Copies powers to Lu after seeing selfless act of humanity, and now makes her also God i.e. controller of all time and space. ::

Tsk Tsk when will sanke realise that he's fighting with a mongoose, and sankes never defeat mongooses.

:: Goes and snatches all the 49,547 spheres of creation, destroys the fakes and gets the real one, alters it's creation such that it does everything to Nyx, what he intends to do to others. ::
  14. jeaniesing

But had you yet determined that the sanke was truly evil? Imagine the paradox of good defeating good..... ally against ally..... and what if he had intended to help life-kind (since we're all manner of vegetable, mineral, animal and god around here) in the end..... what happens when he does THAT 'to himself'?

points to ponder ;)
  15. Luiza*Cunha

Gee, thank you Ski! You are very generous! :)

*considers advantages...* So... now that I'm a God(dess), controller of all time, will I be able to shake off a few years??? ;)

Oh, my God, THAT was selfish! :eek: See, I've been corrupted already! That's what unlimited power does to human beings... Shame on me! :hit:
  16. ski_power

ski_power Quark

:: Goes to sanke and returns all his spheres, after fixing them. Gives him all the things his sphere could give him and more. ::

:: Realises Lu misusing the powers, but also remembers that what ever powers he copies onto others decays(exponential disintegration) since they can't contain such huge power... ::

:: Stays calm, since the powers have to decay, and nothing can be done about it ::

"Lu, use them wisely and quickly as they'll vanish in a few weeks time"
  17. jeaniesing

I detect sadness..... hmmm..... War usually does that. Neutrality is the only place for a God, see how the Roman Gods faltered when they took on petty human traits and sides?

and when did I decide to be advisor to a God??.... Well... I told someone once that it is never wise to be the leader of a coup - but secret advisor to leader of the coup is a very powerful position
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2004
  18. ski_power

ski_power Quark

I realise that. Thus, now I'm neutral. Neither on the side of good or evil.
  19. Luiza*Cunha

*realizes how easily humans are distracted by the pettiness of their little lives and decides to isolate herself to meditate* :(
  20. jeaniesing

*decides to relish in humanity and the range of emotions it produces*

*feels only sadness for those who eschew glorious life*

*invites Ski and Lu to relinquish their powers and exist among the living*

*throws a water balloon while they're thinking and scampers off giggling at the look on their faces*