Newbie posting question

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by miok966, Oct 1, 2002.

1. miok966

miok966 New Member

Sure. :thumbsup: one quick question, I have to participate 5 topics everytime I want to download a midi?

This is Mao. Newbie!
  2. Dark Wolf

Dark Wolf Junkpost Stalker

miok966 - no you do not have to post 5 times before you can download a song. All you have to do is post 5 times and then download anything you want but actually it is much more proficient just to be a regular member on the board because its gonna be pretty bad if you have registered and then get a few files and then leave, then you might need something else and this board might have it but since you have been unactive then the mods , super mod , admin might delete you username and then you will have to register and 5 post all over again.

Juztme - the only reason i can think off is it says you have 5 post maybe you didnt have 5 post before and you just didnt realize that or maybe your not downloading them correctly all you do is right click on the file attachment and then save as and put it where you want it to be and bodda bing bodda boom you got it :)
  3. Raven

Raven New Member

Oh, No Not five posts....I think that people who complain about having to make the five post min before they download don't have their priorities straight. It is not like five posts is hard to do.
  4. Zack

Zack New Member

yes I managed to find five topics rather quickly when I first got here :p not that its all I came here for..hehe

Zack