Next in the evolution of middybuddy

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Keeper, Mar 17, 2003.

1. The Keeper

The Keeper The Keeper

We have Lotto, Name Glow, Italics, Sticky feature, etc. What we need is a new aim to spend our hard earned MB on. I'm asking everyone to put on their thinking caps and come up with something new to give everyone that has everything something to aim for. It has to be within the realms of possibility, meaning that TAvenger can make it happen. I'm sure King will help us in this regard.
    Once enough ideas have been put forward, AND APPROVED, I will put up a poll with a substantial(yes I can afford it) cash reward for the poll winner, and maybe we can twist TAvenger's arm to donate the very first new idea to the winner.
    On with the thinking caps. And remember, if you're a newbie here, the cash prize will get you VERY close to a nameglow, so it'll be worth the effort. This will take a little time, but hey, don't all good ideas?

PLEASE POST YOUR IDEAS HERE:http://board.midibuddy.net/t14950.html
    and not in this thread.
    :thumbsup:
  2. xj911

xj911 We Todd ED Staff Member Moderator

LOL, how about hitmen for junkposters? Anyone who reports true junkposts gets 25mb or something?
    :trash:
  3. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

hmmmmm.......... good idea..... easy to abuse...... but good idea! (I'll be as rich as Merlin in moments!... ohhh - did I say that out loud??)
  4. naleca

naleca Trash Hunting

Hold on a minute!:confused: Did Merlin not just say "Dont post them here". Come on xj the link is there....lol:thumbsup: