NO Doubt-Hella good

Discussion in 'Filled Requests' started by Leethal, Mar 23, 2003.

1. Leethal

Leethal New Member

I need a No Doubt Midi file

Hi
    I'm new here so I hoping I'm posting this in the right spot :p I need to find a good (and Free would be very cool) Midi file of No Doubt's Hella Good!!! There's a good one in the Karaoke Forum but it won't Download as a Midi File (is it me? :eek: am I doing this wrong?) If someone has one or can Help me out, I would be more than willing to swap with them. I got TONS of midi files and would be more then happy to trade files or whatever. Help Me out I need this Midi BAD!!! :)
    Thanks for the help folks
  2. naleca

naleca Trash Hunting

Please remember to put artist and track in subject field. I downloaded the version in Karaoke files no problem give it a try again if not let me know.
  3. Terry

Terry New Member

Leethal--You need to RIGHT click on the attachment and select "save target as" and choose where you want to put the file--then you can go back and open it and hear it. I save it to my Van Basco player files as that is the player I use. It confused me at first too. Good Luck, Terry
  4. Leethal

Leethal New Member

Hey thanks guys I right click just like you said and BINGO!!! I got the Midi file (YAAA For ME!!!) thanks for the help I really was confused at first but now I think I got the hang of this site
  5. -=Nyx=-

-=Nyx=- New Member

you know this is the first forum i've been to that's super strict. mind you i guess the admins have a right to be cos they hafta clean up our mess... so will do _b
  6. ducvader

ducvader New Member

Ya what the moderator said.!! :)