Nokia 7250!!!!!!!!! 4 SALE!!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted' started by E=MC LOTTY, Jan 19, 2004.

1. E=MC LOTTY

E=MC LOTTY WWW.MIDIBUDDY.NET

One of the latest phones Nokia 7250 for sale!!!!!!!!!

Nokia 7250 excellent condition boxed handsfree and charger all official nokia stuff.

Only a few months old and nothing has been replaced all genuine stuff!

The phone works very well, It has 25 games uploaded and loads of the latest ringtone e.g kevin little, where is the love, ultrabeat, fat man scoop and many more!!!!!

Also with this phone you will receive a nokia 7250 data cable and the cable software and installation intructions and if you wanted i cud tell which software to use and where to get it from (to upload stuff).

The phone is unlocked and works on every network. The phone is also pay and go theses phones arent on pay and go yet and when they are they will cost around £250

I will give the whole lot for ---£180!!!!!--- which is ---£70!!!!---cheaper than when it wud come out but you are also receiving a ---£30!!!!--- worth of equipment with it so a total saving would be ---£100!!!!--- which is well worth it.

If you are interested please contact me on

---07960933703---

---anytime.---
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2004
  2. ski_power

ski_power Quark

Is it the i version i mean 7250i
  3. E=MC LOTTY

Its the 7250 not the i but its a good phone with loads of games uploaded wap gprs multimedia enabled etc
  4. joshthejoker

joshthejoker New Member

i live near chicago, il . i was wonderin if u would ship international. and if u did how much it would be?
  5. E=MC LOTTY

Yo mate give me your address and i will ask for prices cheers