Original "Bad Boys" Soundtrack by Mark Mancina

Discussion in 'Arrangements' started by Russbo, Jul 19, 2004.

1. Russbo

Russbo New Member

Hey guys! :)

I don't know about you, but I'm a huge Bad Boys fan and I LOVED the theme to the first movie by Mark Mancina. I was so ticked when I found out he wasn't scoring the sequel. Has anyone found this piece anywhere or would anyone be willing to arrange a version of it for us all? I'm musically inclined but that is a task even over MY head. :) Thanks in advance. :)

Russell
  2. rodmad83

rodmad83 New Member

I have that song from Bad Boys but I don't know how to make it into MIDI... If you want we could arrage for an "exchange of services/goods"
  3. Russbo

Russbo New Member

Did you want a collection or MIDI files? I have a buttload of them. I have a few from Pirates of the Carribbean to Star Wars to Starsky and Hutch. You name it, I probably have it. Name your price and I'll see what I can do. :) If I can't afford you, oh well. LOL Thanks in advance.

Russell
  4. jalba

jalba Member

Hey Russbo< I would like that collection of mdi's

depending on how many you have and how good they are i will put a price on it. Reply to this message and i will see what i can do about>
  5. Russbo

Russbo New Member

Sorry it's been two months since I've responded but if any one is out there with the polyphonic Bad Boys Theme (and I don't mean "Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Whatcha Gonna Do" either) - I mean the score from Mark Mancina - and you still want to trade (I'm the dude with tons of midi files), let me know. I'd love to make a deal. Thanks!

Russell :cool2: