Pay for midifile

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by LadyPain, Oct 18, 2002.

1. LadyPain

LadyPain New Member

In the FAQ I just read that downloading midifiles costs mb. But how much mb does it cost?
  2. lostdave

lostdave 'EVIL' Mod

:: moved to Newbie help ::
  3. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

it don't cost MB to download midi files from this board but you have to pay for the ones from hitrax but with real money. The only cost to you is your time it takes to post on this board.

BTW welcome to the boards.
  4. sarahqt

sarahqt Super Cutie

The only cash you have to use is real cash. MB is used for this board only and to get glow and things like that.

Damn 50 second rule again!!
  5. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

sarah is turning into a post whore, she's starting to hate the 50 second rule
  6. theARTiSAN

theARTiSAN Administrator Staff Member Super Mod

Ladypain - we may go to a "pay MB$ for downloads" setup in the future, but for the time being, all you have to invest is the time to post 5 topics first.
  7. Ralph'e'

Ralph'e' www.ralphe.tk

artisan we should! also we should have "maintenance" costs on nameglow :evil:
  8. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

uh frogg are you willing to lose money??
  9. joevoosgo

joevoosgo New Member

If it costs money to download midi music is this internet music or copyrighted or public domain...asking just to find out where if any if there is an issue somewhere before getting smacked!
  10. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

you can check out hittrax our affiliated midi store. Links to Hittrax are in Midibase, I believe they are the first 3 in that colomn.
  11. advancedflea

advancedflea Nude bodyprint maker

dont encourage artisan to make us have to pay for d/ls. I think it is a very BAD idea considering I dont post whroe enough to get ne where near the sort of cash he has. :)
  12. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

it cuts down on trashposts and 5PW. It's much better than the 5 posts rule. BTW both of US have enough MB$ to pay for midi files. If you are on the hub you'll just find someone that paid for it and download it from them.

I say 100MB$ minimum to download and 10-20MB$ per file. The 100MB$ is like the minimum you must have in your bank account to not have an monthly fee taken out, except you got no access to download at all but you can buy a lottery ticket.
  13. advancedflea

that is actually an idea I agree with, BUT if we start doing that, the 5pws will start junk posting like crazy to get up to 100MBS then do more to get the 10MBS per file
  14. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

how about this in addition to what my proposition is that if they are under 100MB$ they will have to pay more than if they have a certain # of posts.
    5 posts = 25MB$ so we charge them 25MB$ while loyal memebers pay around 10-15MB$
  15. advancedflea

how about loyal members dont pay and we just charge the 5pws....and we charge king mustard blowjob and caklick to post
  16. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

we got too much MB$ anyways, most of the serious memebers got nameglows anyway. Artisan can buy 4 name glows. I can buy 3.
  17. advancedflea

yeah, but I'm tryna keep some cash in for the next mega expensive thing that hits the store
  18. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

it won't be supermod though hehe
  19. advancedflea

20. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

then it's proably going to be 10,000MB$ If we combine our MB$ then we can buy one hehe