Played with anyone famous???

Discussion in 'Artists/Band Discussion' started by willi001, Jul 22, 2004.

1. willi001

willi001 New Member

I checked earlier posts and there was a "have you met anyone famous" post...So, this is the Have you ever jammed or played live with anyone we might know??'
    My band did a gig with The Powder Blues, and we were on a video show with Michelle Wright. Okay we didn't play with her but we were on the same music show...We were the house band at a club and the Rita McNeill Band came in and jammed with everyone there.They were all incredible musicians...
    Oh and I play with Elvis all the time,,,,okay just an Elvis tribute, but he really looks like him..LOL....

Okay who's up next?????
  2. willi001

willi001 New Member

Can't believe no one has a story to tell?!?!?!?!?
  3. kim_eh

kim_eh Gratified

My neighbors are in a band called Moneen, and one of the members was in the Alexis on fire "Water Wings" video. I couldn't point him out though.
  4. Strangehold

Strangehold New Member

I havent even seen a famouse person. But i do have this friends whos cousin was in Sum 41. He made the band and they kicked him out because they wanted to change the style of music and they didnt. But guess what, he made the contract so he still gets paid for thier next 43 albums. And he made a new band.

i will be famouse one day....then i can hang out with myself.

ryankoy
  5. The Big Q

The Big Q New Member

Played with the Whitlams and Radio Birdman - does that mean anything outside of Australia?
  6. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

I have quite a few stories to tell but, I'm probably like most others who have had an opportunity to jam with famous folks...