Please Read!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by jahazii, Jan 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jahazii

jahazii New Member

2. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

All mods and admins are adopting the no tolerance rule, which means tr@$hposts (ex: above) will be deleted. Tr@$hposters will be banned, look under jahazii's name see the word banned! There will be no warnings!
  3. advancedflea

advancedflea Nude bodyprint maker

Yes, and who was it who conceptionalised this no-tolerenace king?? :p it was non other than "The one, The only Advancedflea"

Seriousley guys king is right, were getting sick of this. Trash posters will be bannd and in extream cases we can also go through a system to get yoiur e-mail address banned from accesing the midibuddy servers.

Let me expand on that a bit. if my e-mail address was advancedflea@email.com, i started trash posting and continued signing up even after bans we would be able to ban advancedflea@email.com from signing up. vBulliten does also (somewhere) give us the power to ban the digital signature that your computer creates (when you use a computer, unless you are VERY clever you leave a trackable trail of what you have done on that computer and/or internet connection. it is easily traced hgow do you think the police catch you?)

::flea gets his hands on this post...again::

FYI: My e-mail address is NOT advancedflea@email.com :)
  4. dstruct2k

dstruct2k New Member

Mind if I comment? It doesn't ban your "digital signature", but it DOES ban IP addresses. Not much of a big deal for dialup users, but it can be a pain in the ass for high-speed users with a static IP that always stays the same.

E-mail addresses are also banned quite easily.

I'll put it this way: [textglow]Träshpôst and be banned.[/textglow] Simple as that. :thumbsup:
  5. Si

Si Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

yep, I banned 2 trash posters yesterday. It has become my mission in life! :)
  6. advancedflea

advancedflea Nude bodyprint maker

i know someone else who has a mission in life, to undermine and annoy *Looks at someone who's identity you will only find out if you as me privately cuz I'm basiacally sick to death of his bitching about it*
  7. gnr2k3

gnr2k3 Goodie 2 shoes hoser

I am sorry for actually having a post for this, but you sir/ma'am are pathetic...there are millions of ways to get your 5 posts, exampe: answering others questions, seeings a lot of people have some questions...What a jerk doing this...Hopefully you get banned for your troubles...no offence...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.