Possible Issue?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by iggywh, Nov 16, 2003.

1. iggywh

iggywh New Member

Sorry guys if board problems go elsewhere but I didn't recall seeing any specific problem for it.

This is unchecked by me so I don't know if this persons problem is legit or they just ride the little yellow bus to school

The thread that this post comes from is :

http://board.midibuddy.net/t81239.html

If what he is saying is true, when you get multiple attachments in one thread, I guess with the new system it just lets you download the very last attached. Maybe this guy struggles, maybe this is something you do know about, maybe it's something you don't know about... just thought it was worthy of looking into especially if it's true and you were not aware.
  2. iggywh

iggywh New Member

Okay, I had more time than I thought and had MB Cash to waste so I tried it out for myself...

When I first tried "buying" the first attachment (Pony) the only link that became active was the last attachment (So Anxious). Downloaded it and it was So Anxious. I then bought a few of the other ones and now they work fine. So it seems like there's an error in the system.
  3. iggywh

iggywh New Member

Update again...

I tried the same thing on another multiple attchment thread (the old school snoop one). Same type thing... when I buy the first one, it then makes the last attachment link active. So I bought the 1st attachment again, and now the second to last attachment is active. When I bought it a third time, the 3rd to last attachment became active. I'm assuming this will be a continuing process.
  4. tavenger5

tavenger5 Mr Admin Guy Staff Member Admin

I'll get right on that. Thanks for pointing this out.
  5. iggywh

iggywh New Member

I tried again with the Dr Dre Ringtones thread...

Bought the first attachment and the last one became active. I then tried buying the 2nd attachment... and the second to last attachment became active.

So it looks like to me that no matter which attachment you buy, it's going to activate the last non-active attachment in the thread.

Talk about me wasting a lot of MB Cash :D Oh well... hope you can figure this one out guys.

Mother promised to make me up some home cooked food today so I'ma go visit the parents. Take care.
  6. jrnman214

jrnman214 New Member

Yes I also noticed this is a issue and it really needs to be fixed. I was in the outkast thread and i wanted so fresh and so clean and i The whole world. Thhen i did it agian and got the next one up and luckily so fresha and so clean was the next one up so i finally got that one, Also THe one i wasted money on was the ones that i had already had in my files and i dident wnt them again. GET THIS FIXED PLEASE. Thankyou

Same this earlier with DR DRE
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2003
  7. tavenger5

tavenger5 Mr Admin Guy Staff Member Admin

This has been fixed along with a couple other small bugs. ::awards you some MB Cash:: ;)