Premium MB Membership

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by tavenger5, Jun 9, 2003.

1. Terry

Terry New Member

I would be very interested in this program. The main reason I haven't been around as much the past two months is because I no longer saw much usefullness in this board. I never came for the chat or games, altho I have enjoyed some chit chat. I always came for the music--and it became almost impossible for me to find anything newer than 6 months or more old. Then, you even did away with the self sequenced section and there was almost nothing left to interest me. I started buying professional midis. (Which I am too afraid to post and share lest a copyright cop jump out of my computer and slap the cuffs on!) If this program came with the gift certificates to hittrax, a self-sequenced forum and a way to get custom sequences made by some of our expert sequencers for either MB$ or real $ at a reasonable price (I've been trying to get some made here for months) I would be very interested. I agree that I already have e-mail and web space etc. My sole reason for being here is to share music. When that went down so did the value of spending precious time on this site. Anything that would improve access to more music I will pay for. Thanks for trying to find a way to make that happen. Terry
  2. mushroomking

mushroomking New Member

doesn't sound feasible or popular....
  3. theARTiSAN

theARTiSAN Administrator Staff Member Super Mod

It's feasible.
    Popular? That remains to be seen.
  4. CaRoTiD

CaRoTiD New Member

I guess going to a pay site, or parts of, are a natural progression when you have created something that is as big as midibuddy.net.

Personally I wouldnt be interested and as such would have a more limited access and would probably dissapear as an active person on the boards.

There are "+" and "-" for both sides. I found this site out of fun and partake for the same reason.

I am not interested in hosting space etc.

Whatever is decided though I hope will be for the progreesion of midibuddy.net and not a commercial project to allow capital gain for individuals as this site does rely on its members.

Just my quick thoughts early in the morning.
  5. Dayshaf878

Dayshaf878 New Member

I 'm not sure about the premium stuff I will just stick to the normal till im on here more
  6. tavenger5

tavenger5 Mr Admin Guy Staff Member Admin