question about the feature store

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by gayatri, Nov 29, 2002.

1. gayatri

gayatri The only one in the world

I tried to look this in the FAQ:

Let's say I have enough MB cash to add glow to my username (even though I don't currently). Then I buy a cyan glow and let's say then I want to change it to pink. Is it going to cost me extra money or can I change it with the money I already paid?

AND If the answer to the above question is that I have to pay more, then I'll ask again, "Does the repaying thingy apply to all the features?"

I hope everyone understands what I mean
  2. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Newbie help is a better forum for the question BUT... ;)

1. You choose your glow color when you buy it.... if you wanna glow a different color, say, 3 days later - then yes.... you have to shell out another 2k!

2. As for everything else.... Ummmmm YES! It's like a grocery store.... if you want an second pack'o'M&M's you pay for a second pack.

Most of the "features" ARE measures of 'status' here on MIDIBuddy.... so most of 'em have to be earned by some method..

Happy Posting!
  3. gayatri

Change Custom Title

Costs: $1000
    Sold #: 8
    U Need: $510

In this case, I understand that getting a custom title costs $1000, but what is the 'U Need:' thing?
  4. Ronny

Ronny Midi Mad Super Mod! Staff Member Super Mod

It would appear that you had $490 when you made the enquiry my friend, simple maths!!:thumbsup:
  5. gayatri

Now I understand the purpose of the 'U Need'. I know simple math, but I just didn't know the way the 'U Need' worked. I thought it was a price or something.
  6. tavenger5

tavenger5 Mr Admin Guy Staff Member Admin

If you asked nicely, I would donate to change the color. It would suck if you chose a color that really doesn't look good and than have to wait to get another 2k. It's like if you buy a shirt at a store, and that fugger doesn't fit.. take it back.. get one that does fit ;)
  7. LadyPain

LadyPain New Member

Hi gayatri! I wanted to ask you something, but you can't recieve pms so i ask you in this thread. What did you do that you got so much MB? I've already written more than 50 posts but i still have less than 400$.
    so what did you do?
    Please mail back!