Question

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by idante, Aug 14, 2002.

1. idante

idante New Member

ask

what does it means 'moved' in my last message?
    i need some midi file cause i have to sing this evening!
    help!
  2. idante

idante New Member

an other

dear Serena
    i have a lot on midi song, expecially italian. Bat i'm unable to put them in the new song forum. Why?:thumbsup:
  3. theARTiSAN

theARTiSAN Administrator Staff Member Super Mod

Re: an other

::moves to chit chat forum::

idante - :: moves to... :: means that a Moderator, or Administrator had transplanted your thread into a different forum.
    In this case, and with your previous thread, you posted in the REQUEST FORUM. The Request Forum is for MIDI file requests only.

I moved them to the CHIT CHAT FORUM. The Chit Chat Forum is for dicussions about virtually anything else... Take a look at the "Boards" Page (http://degster.com/midi/board/index.php?s=)
    Here there is a list of all the different Forums. When you post a topic (thread) please choose the most appropriate forum to put it.

Let me take a crack at answering this one.
    The NEW SONG Forum is a Moderated Forum... What this means is that any post to this thread must be OK'ed by either John (a.k.a. tpearl5 = Big Admin Guy), or another Moderator.
    There are exceptions, but any file that is not a top 100 hit (as ranked by Billboard) or is more that a year old MAY NOT PASS MODERATION. In short, it may be deleted and not posted.

I just checked the Moderation Control Panel, and there was nothing there - so if they were deleted, I couldn't tell you by whom... Assuming you posted and attached the file correctly, this is the only other reason I could think of for your thread not showing up.

Keep trying :thumbsup:
  4. idante

idante New Member

Ok. i'm sorry for my errors.
    bye
  5. theARTiSAN

theARTiSAN Administrator Staff Member Super Mod

No problem ideante - keep at it!
  6. §ereña

§ereña **The Original Sin**

lol, im so sorry Idante that i didn't answer ur Question sooner....i just got back :( but thnx guys 4 jumping in......:D hope that cleared things up 4 u idante!!