RE: *Junk Posting* (READ THIS NOW)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by {FRG}Jared, Oct 15, 2002.

1. {FRG}Jared

{FRG}Jared Guest

I found this site on Goolge looking for a non MIDI file, that one of your members posted as an attachment.

On attempting to download this file, I found that I had to register, then make 5 posts in order to download this file...

It's your fault as an administrator, your asking for it... You need to either prevent google from spidering your fourm (search google for how to do that :hit: ) or take off that stupid setting requiring 5 posts...

I just spamed 5 trashposts in this thread to get a file, sorry!

*Flame / Remove / Ban away, I won't be checking this thread, for as I said I only came to this forum for a non MIDI file, and have no reason to visit this site again in the future.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2002
  2. tavenger5

tavenger5 Mr Admin Guy Staff Member Admin

{other posts deleted} :mad:
    Very good. I'm aware of how google works. What file are you referring too?? If you didn't like the rule then why didn't you go to some other site?
  3. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

How DOES he think some of the rest of us found the site???? Oh yeah... I forgot, it bit me on the a$$ when I was walking my dog last week.....
  4. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

atleast he was honest
    tpearl i think we should start banning the 5PW they are getting on my nerves
    i'm also getting sick and tired of typing trashposts oh and linking people to a request thread that someone already started and they had to create another one

i'm gonna go back to my beach chair and chug down around 20 beers until i'm drunk.
  5. Raven

Raven New Member

Let him be some people just like to hear themselves. He will be tossed to the waysides and the firery pits of hell to burn like all the other 5PW