Re:Requests

Discussion in 'General Sequencing' started by naleca, May 16, 2003.

1. naleca

naleca Trash Hunting

Over the past few weeks I have noticed a lot of midi requests in the New Song forum. Let me educate you a little this forum is for New Songs that are not available from the HitTrax database,This is not a request forum, we have a request forum already so please post requests in the Request Forum and post new songs in the New Song forum......Thank You
  2. Si

Si Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

And a reminder once again : do a search first and if you post a request, put Artist and Song title in Thread header. If you don't, they'll be deleted. Thanks!!
  3. naleca

naleca Trash Hunting

Thanks Si glad to have your support on this one, I am fed up cleaning up after people when they post in the wrong forum and make a lot of unneccesary work for the MODS...

P.S thanks for SEARCH thing, sorry I forgot to add that.:thumbsup:
  4. MillwallBadBoy

MillwallBadBoy Bad Boy Karaoke

I'm not a mod on this board so I guess I don't know the full deal with deleting and modifying here, but as someone who has used these boards for a while, I have to agree totally with Naleca and Si. It's seriously irritating when I'm looking for a song, and posting midis for others when they don't have the artist and song title in the header. Also equally annoying when I see posts of songs that were on then board weeks before and threads in the wrong places. It's clear that anyone on the boards can read so is it really too hard to read the difference between "requests" and "New Song Forum"?

You guys have my full backing on making this place and easier board to work on.

Keep up the good work
  5. theARTiSAN

theARTiSAN Administrator Staff Member Super Mod

Well put :thumbsup:
    watch the new files a little closer when approving *stern look*
    I know a few of us who spend quite a bit of time cleaning up "misapproved files".
  6. morgan1971

morgan1971 New Member

looking for help

i am new to this forum and am not looking for any new midis as of yet, i have 4500 of my own, but i am using cakewalk and am having trouble finding soundfonts and getting soundfonts to work, any ideas
  7. whitesmoke

whitesmoke New Member

Re: looking for help

dang...that is a lot of midis
  8. CaRoTiD

CaRoTiD New Member

MillwallBadBoy, naleca, and Si post some good advice to make it easier for those of us trying to find and seek midis on this great service and get moronic posts like the last 3 and one in the wrong thread!! I am only new to this board but feel I have contributed and benefitted from the service. Make it easy on yourselves fellas and fellesses. Then you might get responses to those request threads. Its a great resource.
  9. nunu

nunu New Member

make ur own :)
  10. heisthefox

heisthefox New Member

11. tunafish9943

tunafish9943 New Member

New Requests

I believe that alot of people want to see new hit songs in midi form, they are hard to translate because of all the new "hipness" i think artists like good charlotte, greenday, and other bands should be midi form more