REQ: Star Platinum (PC H-game midi extract from .DAT file)

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Hathor, Nov 22, 2003.

1. Hathor

Hathor Retard S4B

It's an old hentai game for pc
    with great midi music within the game, but i have no clue how to remove them.
    I believe the midi files are within the 21meg .dat file. the 21meg file is part of the game

I've looked all over the net and kazaa, winMX etc for the midis or ways to pull the files of the .dat game file. I even did a search on here. Either it doesn't exist or I missed it :(

They're very nice midis and sometimes i leave the music mode on the game and listen from my pc.

If you could help in anyway please message Ouroboros III on Aol Instant Messenger and Ill send you the .dat file or the whole game upon request via ftp or through aim... I would love to get 2or3 midis from the game, or all if possible.

I was thinking if someone had an internal music recording device that could record any sound, i could somehow cut the midis out. In the game, like most old hentai games, there's an option of listening to the music by itself. So it's possible to get the midis that way, if such a device exists. I have no idea what to do :( Or maybe someone with a little more computer savy could extract them from the .dat file.

Once Again,
    If you could help in anyway please message Ouroboros III on Aol Instant Messenger and Ill send you the .dat file or the whole game upon request via ftp or through aim.

Thank you.
  2. Hathor

Hathor Retard S4B