Ridiculous

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by Jenna, Nov 25, 2004.

1. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

I bet if the Jenna's, Felipe's, Violent's and the Clodia's of the world would change their minds if they had some $MB. :laugh2:

If any of you guys had say $1,000 MB in your pockets would you still feel the same? ;) *wonders if any of them will take me up on the offer? Especially considering I only award money to those whom I feel truly deserve it for their "noble" contributions... and I quite frankly don't see it from any of those mentioned yet... just a whole lot of whining ...but if they show some initiative by posting a single contributory post (ie helping out a newbie, offering advice...) and one thread of merit. I'll award each of them the full amount with no strings attached (okay. sp there may be a chance if you rack up any more warning points... *notices that half already have racked up quite a few warning points already* :rolleyes2 you may forfeit the cash and it may be removed). Also, whoever goes above and beyond that I'll up the ante to an extra $1,000. All you've gotta' do is that and post the links here or if you don't know how just tell me where you've met the requirements and that's it. How ridiculous is that! Anyone up for the challenge? * :whistle:

*Also, wonders if any of them have even bothered going here for an easy payout of $240 MB per 24 hour period?*
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2004
  2. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

Clever idea G-man, though I wonder if the people meantioned will even bother to return to this thread again, or even the board for that matter. :rolleyes:
  3. G-man

Yeah, you're probably right... but will any of us even care enough to notice if they don't? :laugh:

Anyone else wanna' make a lil' wager with me? *Checks the Vegas odds with Vinnie the Bookie* I'm goin' with the Vegas odds... I don't think any of 'em have the _ _ _ _ _ to follow through let alone actually completing the challenge to collect a reward. Currently the odds are 2,001,000 to 1 against them accomplishing the feat (or anything else ever worthwhile really... :laugh: ) *practises doing my best "The Donald" *ahem* Oops! hold it a sec *does a really bad combover something or other swirl thing with hair... eh, I don't have enough hair to do it properly but at least I tried! :laugh2: Okay... *clears throat*
    "You're Banned!"... not bad. *puts on famous "pink power tie"* tries it again... *ahem* "You're BANNED!!!" :thumbsup: :laugh::laugh:
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2004
  4. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

:laugh: Yeah, you have a very good point

Are you saying that you're willing to pay off if they *gasp* do accomplish the feat?
  5. voice of god

voice of god Prodigal Pyjamas Pervert Staff Member Super Mod

hey at least he got the spelling right Jeanie :)
  6. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

:laugh: does he have a problem spelling? ;)
  7. G-man

Hehe... if they actually go through with it?

Certainly, I'm a man of my word. And well aware of the risks here but either way I believe I can lose nothing really considering what's possible to gain here. In actuality, I really have nothing to lose. ;) well... 'cept for my wager if anyone is willing to bet against the odds. Are you a betting man ...erm cat? :laugh2: $500 each says they don't accomplish or even attempt the task at hand.
  8. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

Thanks for the offer G, but I'm afraid that I don't think they'll even be back either. ;)
  9. G-man

That's 2 for "Nay" anyone say "Aye"? :p
  10. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

Hmm, :gee: doesn't look like it. :p

At least not yet... :rolleyes: