Ringtones in MIDI Demo Forum Only!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by naleca, Feb 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimmyville

kimmyville New Member

Yea thanx for the advice n stuff!
  2. LiZaRd_brrrothe

LiZaRd_brrrothe New Member

Request Forum

can somone plz tell me how to use this thing, i have over 2,000 midis and i cant upload them
  3. naleca

naleca Trash Hunting

Here is the easiest explanation on how to use the request forum….
    First of all before you post a request.
    Go to the top left of the page and click on “SEARCH FILE DATABASE”, this option will search through the HitTrax Database to see if they have the song. If they have the song then it can be purchased directly through HitTrax.
    If they don’t have the song, The next thing to do is to go to the left of the page again and click on “SEARCH”, This will search through our files, and if it has already been posted then it will tell you were it is.If it has not yet been filled then open the thread and add your comment to it, this will push the request back to the top. If it has not already been posted, then and only then should you request the song. Next you go to the top right of the page and click on “NEW THREAD”, and put the Artist and Track that you require in the subject field.

If you wish to upload a song that someone has requested do the same procedure as above regarding searching to see if it is already available.

Do not try to upload Demos to the request forum, upload your demo to the ringtone forum. Then if someone has requested the song then post a reply and tell them that you have posted a Demo of the song and put a link to your Demo.
  4. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Re: Request Forum

You can attach individual files to a new reply http://board.midibuddy.net/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=3#109

MIDIBuddy is a community, please only attach MIDI's in answer to requests. If you wish to share your collection with others please search the board for info on the MIDIhub :)

And naleca? You've got it! :) I just wish everyone would read it! :)
    Everyone might notice a shortcut search box at the top of each page now!
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.