Roll up for the public hanging

Discussion in 'Original Music' started by BlueDarkMe, Aug 28, 2003.

1. BlueDarkMe

BlueDarkMe New Member

Hi guys,

I'm a novice MIDI composer, and despite the immaturity and incomplete nature of my work, I thought it might be good to post my website on this board and release my work to public scrutiny - I think I must be drunk.

http://www.geocities.com/deadlyfeather

E-mail me and let me know what you think, or just stick a reply on the end of the thread. Its all the same to me. I don't mind which tune you comment on, or what you say, as long as it isn't a flame. I only take constructive critisicm, and shameless flattery. ;)

If you have any ideas on how to finish any of the incomplete songs, that would be greatly appreciated too.

Simon
  2. ZelRiptha

ZelRiptha Thnow White but I drifted Staff Member Super Mod

I've been meaning to reply. I've had a listen to a few of your MIDIs, and like them quite well. Been busy at work or I'd have more comments. In fact, I'll be glad to comment at length, given a bit of time to do so. So, watch this space. :)

(BTW, you might have a look at my web page - link in my Profile - I'm a composer of unfinished short pieces as well, as you'll notice if you peruse my page.) ;)
  3. dawi03

dawi03 New Member