Samsung Data CD for A800 and T100

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted' started by bOrLaNd, Jan 19, 2004.

1. bOrLaNd

bOrLaNd New Member

Hi,

I have created a CD with various programs, ringtones, logos and screensavers.

The programs are EasyLink for the Samsung A800 and PCLink for the Samsung T100. With these programs you can send ringtones, logos and screensavers to your mobile phone, as long as you have a data cable to link your phone to your PC.

The CD also includes loads of ringtones in either MIDI or MMF format (but there is a handy converter which can converr MIDI to MMF and vice versa). You can also add the vibrate function to your ringtones using this program.

I will be selling more of these CD's on http://www.ebay.co.uk very soon, but I will let you all know as soon as I put another batch up.

If you are interested but cannot wait until I have them on eBay, then feel free to contact me and we can sort something out.

These CD's are not copies, they are created by me so you won't be able to find them anywhere else!
  2. bOrLaNd

bOrLaNd New Member

Oh yeah, in case you want to see any of my feedback on eBay (none of which are negative), then my eBay user name is villaoasis4ever if you want to search for me!
  3. rockNroll*

rockNroll* New Member

I've bought one, they're not bad!

HI, I'VE SEEN THESE ON EBAY, THEY'RE PRETTY GOOD CONSIDERING THEY'RE ONLY A FIVER! I BOUGHT A SAMSUNG A800 AND I COULDN'T FIND ANY DECENT FREE RINGTONES, BUT WITH THE HELP OF THIS SITE AND YOUR CD, I COULD MORE OR LESS GET ANY DECENT RINGTONE I WANTED. THE VIBRATE EDITING SOFTWARE IS GOOD COZ I CAN NEVER FIND RINGTONES THAT VIBRATE ON MY PHONE, SO I ALWAYS MISS CALLS WHEN I HAVE MY PHONE IN MY POCKET!
    I USED THE UNLOCK SOFTWARE ON THE CD TOO, SO NOW I CAN HAVE MORE THAN ONE SIM CARD IN MY PHONE.

RECOMMENDED!
  4. bOrLaNd

bOrLaNd New Member