sed i was banned for posting junk posts

Discussion in 'Banned!' started by Motomixer, Oct 26, 2003.

1. Motomixer

Motomixer New Member

all my posts was orginal everything i posted was my opinion i dont understand why i was banned for sendin junk post
  2. vinsanity

vinsanity $¢®ëWëзµÞ

1. you posted 2 requests in the request thread in the ringtone forum. in big bold red letters it said ONE REQUEST. you posted your first request, then you added another post 1 minute later along the lines of "also requesting _______" trying to build up your post total

2. junk posts like "thats cool, thats hot or" or something similar

3. posted a request in the ringtones forum even when theres a sticky on top saying "THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FORUM"

if you're willing to follow the rules this time then plead your case to the admins and they'll make a decision
  3. brswizz

brswizz New Member

the policy of making post seems kinda harsh, why not just let people who dont wanna post get the music
  4. X-Factor

X-Factor vvv Look it's Billy Hunt!

why should they be allowed to freeload even more than they are now? if they dont want to contribute to this board they might as well go find another free midi site they can freeload off of
  5. Ronny

Ronny Midi Mad Super Mod! Staff Member Super Mod

Correct, let's just let people post "hi" "hello" "cool" etc. Then we'll have a board full of crap instead of a board which is interesting to people who actually invest time in it.

And if you just want a few midis go leech off google!!
  6. Ronny

Ronny Midi Mad Super Mod! Staff Member Super Mod

I sympathize with you. I've warned several Moderators already about this. What they do is pick a member at random, give them a couple of warnings for no reason, other Moderators jump on the band wagon and eventually the member gets banned for no reason whatsoever. It's just 'cos they've nothing better to do with their time. Must sort them out!!
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2003
  7. Hitman2004

Hitman2004 New Member

Kurze frage spricht hier jemand deutsch
    wäre cool wenn sich jemand melden würde :confused2