Servus!

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by Klockenkempr, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Klockenkempr

Klockenkempr New Member

Servus! I am from Bavaria, my name is Rebecca and am recently recommended to view your site. I was introduced, formally to this site by one of your fellow longtime members. I've yet to have ample opportunity to review the site but I shall do so now by researching your frequently asked questions section. I shall look forward to becoming more aquainted with all of you. Bis gleich!

O
    (_)
    _ )_( _
    /`_) H (_`\
    .' ( { } ) '.
    _/ /` '-'='-' `\ \_
    [_.' _,...,_ '._]
    | .:"`````":. |
    |__//_________\\__|
    | .-----------. |
    | | .-"""-. | |
    | | / / \ | |
    | ||- < - || |
    | | \ \ / | |
    | | [`'-...-'`]| |
    | | ;-.___.-; | |
    | | | ||| | | |
    | | | ||| | | |
    | | | ||| | | |
    | | | ||| | | |
    | | | ||| | | |
    | | | _|||_ | | |
    | | | >===< | | |
    | | | |___| | | |
    | | | ||| | | |
    | | | ;-; | | |
    | | | ( ) | | |
    | | | '-' | | |
    | | '-------' | |
    _| '-----------' |_
    [= === === ==== == =]
    [__--__--___--__--__]
    /__-___-___-___-___-__\
    `"""""""""""""""""""""""`
  2. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Geeeeee Rebecca, I'm afraid you'll be sorely disappointed in our FAQ's as I haven't taken the time to update them since we upgraded software months ago :(
  3. Klockenkempr

Klockenkempr New Member

I understand. I just wanted to give a friendly hello to everyone as well as have a look see at what the forum was all about. I am relatively speaking, new to midi technology however, I have played piano since I was a child. The forum is neat from what little I've observed and all of you seem most friendly. I'll be certain to check again later.
    Take care. Farewell... :)
  4. vbrio

vbrio Lavander Lassie Staff Member Moderator

welcome to mb klockenkempr....hope to see you around...
  5. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

Whoa!

Don't I know you? ;) So you finally clicked that link did ya'? :laugh: You know, I'm out and about at the moment but I will have to swing by you on my way back home... near the end of the week, if you're going to be around? Maybe then I can get you up and running with the Cakewalk too... oh did I mention welcome? Welcome... hope you've had an opportunity to peek around a bit... the site still needs some work after updating and is a bit dead at the moment but... I hope you enjoy it still... I see you've done some more posting too... I'll check it out here in a bit. :smart: