SImple Plan is the best band ever!

Discussion in 'Artists/Band Discussion' started by fantasy_drea, Oct 25, 2004.

1. fantasy_drea

fantasy_drea New Member

I just heard Simple plan new album and it blows my mind. They are just so good. EVen if you are not a Simple PLan fan I think you would like them if you heard the songs from their new album. YOu can listen to their new album now on mtv leak. Be sure to check them out now ok. Enjoy!
  2. ohcasey

ohcasey New Member

hmm i am not sure if i believe this.. i will have to listen for myself.
  3. lokira

lokira New Member

I agree with Fantasy, they are the best bands ever. I have posters of them all over my room.
  4. Deleet

Deleet New Member

I agree aswell.....I'm a super big Simple Plan fan.
  5. spchick123

spchick123 New Member

THERE MY FAV OMGSH
  6. majenta

majenta New Member

nah, I heard it and Peirre's voice still makes me want to shove cotton in my ears. No offence xD
  7. thepulse

thepulse New Member

The best band ever? I dont think so...
  8. Tripple5Soul

Tripple5Soul New Member

yeah the guy's voice does 0 to me, the funny thing everytime i turn the radio on their songs are always playing so it gets real annoying!!!
  9. fantasy_drea

fantasy_drea New Member

I dont care what you Simple Plan hater thinks. If you dislike Simple PLan just because they don't sound or play heavy enough then get real because they never meant to play heavy in the first place. Its just like searching for fish in the middle of a desert. You need to go somewhere else to find what you are looking for dude. If you want to listen to heavy stuff then try searching for heavy band instead you silly. Simple plan is not a hardcore rock band nor a punk band. They are simply a pop-punk band. My message to all the Simple Plan haters out there is get lost because there is nothing you can do about it and one more thing going to SImple plan concert and throwing water bottle at them is a useless effort because all it proves is you have no life and a sorry little Fu#@ loser who has nothing better to do!!!
  10. spekel

spekel New Member

Ah You see.... I saw Simple Plan Live when I was dragged along to watch Avril. Now I'll admit the dude sounds the same all the time and it seems he has no flexiblity! But still a great band (and personaly I think Davids a better singer). Good Songs.... yet tend to give out the same message in most of them
  11. pierres_lvr1

pierres_lvr1 New Member

I love Pierre

I love pierre i practically make out with his picture all the tyme oops to much info:hit: stupid me!! I LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!! me and pierre are secretly married yet know one knows!!!! now yall do~~ my name is Katie Bouvier! i love makin out with my husband pierre!!!! Pierre is all mine and yall better leave him alone i called him!!! well i seriously dont think there pop - punk!! they are so punk rock thats what i say! cant wait to see SP in concert again pierre was so hot at the warped tour!!! well i better go pierre is callin lata yall~~
  12. Gawd

Gawd New Member

yeah well, whatever they are it's bull**** that sounds like all the rest of them coming up now...
  13. chisoutesa

chisoutesa New Member

i really like simple plan but i kinda noticed that almost all of their compositions are the same... but still they're great! ^_^
  14. Snakeez

Snakeez New Member

du u like simple plan SHUDDUP?
  15. Snakeez

Snakeez New Member

Does anyone here like sum 41 at all. By the way has anyone heard it. The hell song rock s go out and down load that.
  16. jasonjcrago

jasonjcrago New Member

I've got Simple Plan's first cd and it rocks. Nothing has got my attention in quite a qhile in that style of music but they have definately come out with some great songs, great melodies and harmonies and great riffs. But i wouldn't say they are the best ever. They're clearly ONE OF the better bands out there at the moment.
  17. blumnmz03

blumnmz03 New Member

i'm not gonna b nasty. all ill say is that i disagree.
  18. Coyneboy

Coyneboy New Member

I think I just threw up a little