Simple Plan - Welcome to My Life (.mp3 karaoke file)

Discussion in 'Karaoke Files' started by Nienscecco, Mar 5, 2005.

1. Nienscecco

Nienscecco New Member

Hi, 2 weeks ago I posted my version of Welcome to my Life as a midi file. I think the only version availlable on the net is the one I created.

Now here is a new step in the same project :

Just curious to know if anyone would be interest to hear the final result.

I now have an .mp3 of the song with real guitars on it. I'm not much of a guitarist but still you could be surprised with what I did. Drum & bass are played by VST instruments, (Cubase SX version 2.X)

I think it sounds just great, but I don't want to get cocky. If you are interested to hear this soundtrack of the song, just let me know. I should be able to put it on the web some time tomorrow.
  2. Deleet

Deleet New Member

I'm interested in hearing it! :)
  3. Draven

Draven New Member

Me too :) I've been looking for this song for ages!
  4. Nienscecco

Nienscecco New Member

The link for an audio version :

Ok, Sorry for the long delay. I wasn't expecting any more comments or requests, I wasn't checking up on the forum since quite some time.

Here you can get an overview : http://nienscecco.info

The file is called "Simple Project.mp3"

It's a pre-mix, not final. The melody is played by a midi instruments that sounds very poor. It's meant to be like this, I am more reluctant to distribute an audio version of the song on the net, more compromising I guess. But also, I prefer to keep the audio version for myself now since the project is not complete, I will record the voices too.

The file "Not ok yet" is a similar project for the song "I'm not ok" by My Chemical Romance. Enjoy. The 2 others are songs are former projects that are complete. I don,t like the sound of the greenday song but I won't put any more work on it. But I'm proud of the Wicked Game project.
  5. wolfang58

wolfang58 New Member

Could I have this this song in .kar please!
  6. wolfang58

wolfang58 New Member

Hello to you!
    In reply to your midi song, Welcome to my life from Simple plan I would like to hear it if it's posible and even pay for it if it's really good. I am a good singer and I'd like to sing along with yous karaoke file. Send it to me on my e-mail loupsolitaire58@hotmail.com, my name is René. Hope to have some news from you soon! Thanks for reading me!

René
  7. Nienscecco

Nienscecco New Member

It's all in here...

René? Avec un accent aigu sur le "e"? Avec une adresse email comme "loupsolitaire...", mmm ça me dit que tu dois parler français! Mais juste au où je sois dans les patates, je te réponds en anglais. Moi je suis Québécois et j'habite Montréal dans le quartier Rosemont.

Hi René,

Ok I must admit that I am a little bit puzzled, here is why. I read your post on the midibuddy.net forum and you keep asking me to send you the song. But the song is on the forum and you can can download it from there! That's for the midi file. Yes, I know, you asked for the .kar. I don't have a .kar file. Did you know that a .kar file is in fact a midi file that has the lyrics included with? It's the only difference and it's easy to make a .kar when you have the .mid. You just add the lyrics and there are some plug-ins availlable that are user friendly to do this. You just need to browse the web a little.

As for the real deal. The song the way that I can hear it on my computer here with my equipment....A midi file is only a sequence of tracks and depends on your hardware for what you will hear. I have made an .mp3. I have an audio project of this song. The song is availlable on the Internet. Did you read the posts where you wrote me? Because this was the exact purpose of this thread. On this same page, I wrote that you can hear the song if you download it at http://nienscecco.info It is called "Simple Project.mp3"

Now the audio version contains a lead melody that sounds horrible, and it's meant like this, because I was reluctant to share the audio version of the song. After all, it's copyright material and I am not sure it's legal. And it would be worse to make money from someone else's song right?

Anyway don't give up. Download the midi file from the midibuddy.net forum (I don't have the midi file anymore, I didn't keep it, I work with audio now that the drum and bass are set). My project is made with Cubase SX 2.0, just in case you wonder. Tell me if you like the audio version, I think you will like it very much, I've put a lot of work into it and it's not finished yet. Give me some feedback and then I may have something to propose to you. Where are you from?

Nien