|||***>>>Si's 1000, 2000 & 3000 Post Parties<<<***|||

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Si, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Felida

Felida Sex Kitten

Thanks flea .. I will look forward to seeing and hearing those !

I have pm'd the link to you.
  2. advancedflea

advancedflea Nude bodyprint maker

Ok, 1stly in answer to your earlyerr question fel, yes we DO make use off all our space. we had to have that room because the kitchen is on the right of the picture and the downstairs bathroom is on the left so we have to have a space between them :)

ok now for the Music fresh (kind of) from Ingestre hall!

Click here to get the file list. most of you may want to right-click on the files then click on "save target as" as there about 1-3MB each

Apple.mp3 - This has to be the most annoying song ever written. we came up with this just to see what the equipment could do and its me saying "Apple" :) even though we used the computer to make me sound different AND make it go "A-A-A-A-A-APPLE"

Baby I want you back.mp3 - sung by clair allthough pretty obviosley we used the computer for some of the lyrics but that is her natual voice! :)

I wanna spread My wings.mp3 - Sung by Rhea. a very deep and meaningful song. the sound quality isnt too good on it though because she was singing too loud for the microphone to cope.

Pain.mp3 - Ha! this was a fun song to do. its a dance track. Aaron is the one saying "your hurt me" like he has tonsilitis and I'm the one saying "But the thing is, I want more" while putting on a funny voice and having my shirt over my mouth. we called it pain because the music teacher there managed to run over our guitarist's foot with the chair THEN while the chair's castors were still on his foot, sit down very hard to which julians words were "ouch! get off my fucking foot you fat fucking bastard!"

pissed.mp3 - I cannot describe this, just download it! it was funny as hell to make! we had to record it 3 or 4 times because we just kept bursting out laughing half way though I am the one talking in the 1st verse again with a silly voive AND i am th one saying "Skol"

Remember the times.mp3 - Sung by Vicky and holy. again, another deep song with a few computer effects in there just for fun! ;)

why cant people trust in me.mp3 - heck. just download it. see what you make of it. I like it but not everyone does sung by Symone

Pissed.pdf - the lyrics to "pissed.mp3"
  3. Felida

Felida Sex Kitten

Thanks flea !

I will start d/l tonight and finish tomorrow .. because I need an early night .. got an early start .. I will let you know what I think tomorrow !
  4. advancedflea

great! everyone take a look too :) but be warned "pissed.mp3" may not be to everyones tastes! :)
  5. dcd

dcd MB Tripper

Have you guys done any eating lately???

Shrimp Toast

Servings per Recipe
    This recipe makes 12 servings

All Ingredients should be prepared before you start cooking this will save time and make cooking the dish easier and more enjoyable.
    12 fresh uncooked large shrimp
    1 egg
    2 1/2 tablespoons (37ml) cornstarch
    1/4 teaspoon (1ml) salt
    Pinch pepper
    3 slices sandwich bread
    1 hard-cooked egg yolk
    1 slice cooked ham (about 1 ounce or 30g)
    1 green onion
    2 cups (500ml) vegetable oil

Remove shells from shrimp, leaving tails intact. Remove back veins from shrimp. Cut down back of shrimp with sharp knife. Gently press shrimp with fingers to flatten.
    Beat 1 egg, cornstarch, salt and pepper in a small bowl until blended. Add shrimp to egg mixture and toss until shrimp are completely coated. Remove crusts from bread. Cut each slice into quarter. Place one shrimp, cut side down, on each bread piece. Gently press shrimp to adhere to bread. Brush or rub small amount of egg mixture over each shrimp.
    Cut egg yolk and ham into 1/2 inch (1.5cm) pieces. Finely chop onion. Place one piece each of egg yolk and ham and a scant 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) chopped onion on each shrimp.
    Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat until it reaches 375F (190C). Fry 3 or 4 shrimp-bread pieces at a time in the hot oil until golden, 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Drain on absorbent paper.

Bonapetite!
  6. advancedflea

jeanie got me to do apple pie! :) well, I need the ingrediants first! :) but we have the apples! :)
  7. Felida

Felida Sex Kitten

mmmm Yummy !!

*sighs happily* shrimp toast and apple pie .. how delicious !
  8. Si

Si Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Was that after you'd done the hoovering at her place? ;)
  9. Felida

Felida Sex Kitten

*Looks at Si*

Do you have a speciality recipe you'd like to share ?
  10. Si

I think I've done it before with Spag Bol - in DCD's slumber party thread. :)
  11. Felida

Felida Sex Kitten

oooh .. I love spag bol .. I will just mosey over and see if I can find the slumber party thread !
  12. Si

13. Felida

Felida Sex Kitten

awww thanks Si .. I read every one of the 34 pages in the slumber party thread .. and collected some delicious sounding recipes on the way .. I didn't find your spag balls there .. but it is in the thread link you sent along with other tasty nummy yummy recipes .. you probably won;t hear from me for a quite a while as I am collecting them !

See you later ! (oh and big thankyou's to dcd for some of the delicacies she peppered her thread with !!!)
  14. dcd

dcd MB Tripper

more recipes in a while...:)
  15. advancedflea

erk! we have spag bol every monday....ak!
  16. Si

More?? More??...... Really?.... :)
  17. advancedflea

with any luck :)
  18. dcd

dcd MB Tripper

Serves: 4
    Cooking time (approx.): 38 minutes
    Style: Goan Non-Vegetarian

(Goa is a little state in India that I come from. It's absolutely beautiful !)

8 medium sized pieces (about 800 grams) of chicken
    2 big onion(s) finely sliced
    2 bay leaves
    4 green cardamoms crushed
    2 green chilli(es) slit
    1 tablespoon(s) tamarind paste or pulp
    2 teaspoon(s) each of vinegar and sugar
    2 cup(s) water
    2 tablespoon(s) oil
    salt to taste

For Vindaloo Marinade
    1 teaspoon(s) each of cumin and coriander seeds
    ½ teaspoon(s) each of mustard seeds, black pepper and turmeric powder
    2 whole red chilli(es)
    2 cloves
    ½" piece cinnamon broken
    2 teaspoon(s) each of ginger, garlic pastes

Roast the ingredients for the Vindaloo marinade except for the turmeric powder and the ginger-garlic pastes, till you get a pleasant roasted aroma. Allow to cool and grind. Mix in the turmeric powder. Make cuts on the chicken pieces and rub the powdered spices and ginger-garlic pastes all over them nicely. Allow to marinate for a few hours preferably or atleast an hour if in a hurry.

Heat oil in a heavy-bottomed pan. Fry the bay leaves and cardamoms for a few seconds. Add the sliced onions and fry till they are light brown in color. Add the chicken along with the marinade and fry on medium level for about 3 minute(s) or till the chicken has lightly browned all over
    Add the slit green chilli(es),water and salt. Cover and cook on low level for about 30 minutes or till the chicken is fully tenderised.
    Add the tamarind paste or pulp. Mix well. Simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes. Add the vinegar and sugar. Adjust the balance of sweet and sour as required.
    TIP:

Traditionally Goans like to have generous proportions of hot, sweet and sour tastes in this dish. However, these tastes can be toned down according to indiviual preferences.
  19. Rankinfile

Rankinfile Guardian Angel

Man you guys got me hungry now. I may have to post my chile recipe.
  20. Si

ooh, nearly slipped back under the 3k mark after John had to cull a couple of threads! lol