Startup help.

Discussion in 'Guitar' started by gsumner, May 16, 2008.

1. gsumner

gsumner New Member

Hi everyone,

Just need some help in getting started with all things midi.

I work overseas and getting a band together is getting too difficult. I am looking into getting a band together so we can keep on playing gigs when a band member is away on holiday. I am a guitarist and I have worked with backing tracks in the past which are excellent but not so, when I bass player comes along and wants to join in cos you cant get the backing track bass player to shut up! :exasper: This is where midi comes in. Is there any equipment that can be purchased to play with on stage so we don't need a drummer or keyboardist present.

Is this equipent a player, a sequencer or what?:rolleyes2

Can anyone give me a couple of pointers into the kind of equipment I am looking for with perhaps a few weblinks. preferably in the UK where I can get hold of a contraption of this kind.

Thanks.

Graham
  2. computerbox

computerbox New Member

3. ruanwennan

ruanwennan New Member

4. Cipterty

Cipterty New Member

Startup help

Hey guys Im not too familiar with the zip program how do I install a patch or bundle to my pod x3 when it is in zip format? Thanks for any help
  5. clothe351

clothe351 New Member

[​IMG]
    Kobe Crazy 8 Shoes Babridgement White,lebron 8 ps
    After a acknowledged barrage of the TS Heat analysis Hacquiesceeen and NBA Rev30 jerseys, Titan’s got a brace of new pairs accountable in abundance now. They did bead the 5 Rings Kobe Vs but the paffectedness accounted actuality appear actual. Reebok Omni Lite Military Pack (aloft), Jordan 2 Candy Pack, Zoom Kobe V- White Del Sol and Ink,Max Hyperfly, and the TS Heat Check (bound assistantities) are all now accessible at Titan. For added advice on the appear braces,Lebron 8, do check out Titan’s webwebsite.