The Best "Musician" Jokes ?!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Notator, May 25, 2003.

1. rknrne

rknrne Active Member

cutting & pasting cutting & pasting cutting & pasting cutting & pasting cutting & pasting cutting & pasting cutting & pasting
    cutting & pasting cutting & pasting cutting & pasting cutting & pasting

Yes............... I can use a few of these ones

... :bow2:
  2. ThundrMcDuck

ThundrMcDuck New Member

Okay. I actually have a few that haven't been mentioned so I'll add them.

How does a trumpet player commit suicide? Climbs up his ego and jumps off.

What's the difference between a Violin and Viola? Viola burns longer.

How many trumpeters does it take to change a light bulb? 50. ONE to actually do it and the other 49 to say they could have done it better.

How do you slow down a guitarist? Put music in front of him.

How do you confuse a bassist? Turn a tuning peg but don't tell him which one.

What's the definition of "perfect pitch?" A clarinet into a toilet at 30 feet without touching the rim.

One wrong note is a mistake, two wrong notes is Jazz, three wrong notes is good Jazz.

Thanks for letting me play. That was fun. I just joined this site.
    High School Band Director in Florida.
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  3. joshstill

joshstill New Member

The bassman of the band is frustrated. Every night the same story: first comes the guitar solo causing frenetic applause; next comes the drum solo followed by standing ovations; now it is his turn but after he has played a great bass solo there is no audience reaction at all - the music just goes on. At the end of the tour the bassman decides to quit the band and have some extended globetrotting to recover. Somewhere in the middle of Africa he finds himself at a great local party where after some traditional folk singing the drummers take over and grow many and wild. he watches for hours and has a couple of beers - finally he asks his host: "when do they stop drumming?" "they will not stop before the party is over and the sun rises in the east" was the answer. the bassman was curious and asked "is that by some religious reasons?" "Oh no, it is just because they know after the drum solo follows the bass solo."