The new MB CASH

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by davidhan, Nov 14, 2003.

1. davidhan

davidhan New Member

i don't think its bad. i mean everyone was downloading tones without even responding. this will get everyone to communicate and make this site grow.
  2. tavenger5

tavenger5 Mr Admin Guy Staff Member Admin

It's nice to see a positive response. The thing that people failt to realize is there's many ways to get MB $ without even posting at all.
  3. imco

imco New Member

Help

How can I got MB50 for a MIDI?
  4. NBBChaz

NBBChaz New Member

I actually don't like this rule because I usually don't have that much time, so I can't really do other things to earn MBCash.
  5. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

hmmm - there're a few links about the board that will net you the cost of (If I remember correctly) 3 new midis a day....... not that awful if you bookmark those pages and visit daily!
  6. hh85

hh85 New Member

I hate this rule .. and the MB cash too ...
    I tried to find some MB cash in the Announcements forum ... but got nothing :( from threads such as "click on the link .. u'll get 100 MB $ "
  7. midi_girl

midi_girl New Member

I had a lot of MB cash and now it has disappeard :( I didn't download any files.
  8. summer_wind

summer_wind New Member

same thing happened to me!!
  9. Zandro

Zandro New Member

That was a database error that is totally unrelated to the new MB$ system. Sorry for your inconvenience.
  10. sckotche

sckotche New Member

I come here to download the occasional midi for my phone and now I have to post a whole bunch of one word replies to messages wasting my time and everyones time reading it.
  11. Si

Si Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

I shouldn't waste your time posting one word replies as they'll only get deleted.
  12. hotnsticky

hotnsticky New Member

mb cash

i can understand the concept and its cool .. like all free sites eventually it stops !!!! nothing is for free forever in this life...
    but how about a midi aid !! for all us porpers...all you rich guys can donate a small sum of your midi fortune to those of us who's phones are starving and are in desperate need of a new ring tone or two !!!!!

great site keep up the good work and roll on 12 of december...when i might actually get a little something for free again.:assskake:
  13. jeaniesing

ummmmmm.... in case you haven't noticed.... the files on the board are still FREE! Its play money... pretend cash.... you're not ACTUALLY spending anything..... :confused: Why is this a difficult concept?
  14. hotnsticky

hotnsticky New Member

ummmmmmmmmmmmm

incase you didnt read it correctly ..........read it again.........i understand the concept is what i said............and i thought you were not allowed to be disrespectfull to other members.SO dont patronise me ........

i signed up to this site as it is the best on the net...and being a single mother of 3 and holding down 2 jobs some of us dont have all day to sit here posting in order to get something for free...so we get get on as and when we can !! and try our best to contribute as much as possible.
  15. NaDuHCoP

NaDuHCoP MIDI COP

hotnsticky no need to be hostile dear...I respect you for holding down 2 jobs and raising a family...A way to get some MB Cash is to ask a fellow friend for a donation. There is a way :)
  16. jeaniesing

yeesh on the hostility;)! Certainly mine was not intended as anything other than frustration.... I should count how many times this question has been answered! ;)......

wherein the confusion lies:
    In any case..... :throws som MB cash over for your next 10 ringtones: My suggestion? Spend it all in one place :rolleyes:
  17. Si

Si Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Yes and the staff spend a lot of time answering questions and trying to help out - we're not on here all day posting for the hell of it. Believe it or not we have lives too. Perhaps members would be happier if there were no staff... perhaps they would enjoy trying to navigate a totally disorganised board?
  18. humbug

humbug New Member

Is it hard to earn some MC cash?
  19. jeff1366

jeff1366 New Member

I really don't like this rule either, I participate when I can not just to get the cash
  20. scrtsqurl

scrtsqurl New Member

its a nice way to get people posting