The Sims & Sims 2

Discussion in 'Computers' started by KingXII, Dec 24, 2002.

?

Do you like "The SIMs or don't play at all?

1. I love the game! I just can't get enough of it! I have to get every expansion there is!

10 vote(s)
    16.4%
  2. Quite addicting, tends to get pretty expensive over time.

6 vote(s)
    9.8%
  3. I enjoy the game it's tends to take me away from reality for a short period of time.

11 vote(s)
    18.0%
  4. It's ok, I play from time to time to pass the time.

9 vote(s)
    14.8%
  5. I play it on someone's computer and I play because I'm bored.

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  6. I don't like it, I'm busy enough with my own life as it is and I don't have time to worry about some

4 vote(s)
    6.6%
  7. Sims? I play some real games (FPS or shoot em up etc.)

9 vote(s)
    14.8%
  8. Never played or heard of it in my life.

3 vote(s)
    4.9%
  9. Kill them ALL! Mwahahahaha!

8 vote(s)
    13.1%
  1. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

lol, yeah but i don't think i want the nude patch on sims 2
    don't want to see old people naked lol
  2. Kirath

Kirath New Member

I like the game, I got a few expansions.
  3. MDniteStryKR

MDniteStryKR I'll come back to you when I'm dead! Staff Member Super Mod

Lmao..i too got them but nothing can be seen
    i found a bunch of nude skins that can be used as default nude but i didn't like em one bit and i'm not gonna describe them here..lol
    I did find this nude bmp and didnt have the .skn file for it so i swapped it with the original so all female white adults have it..oops..i even found a bunch of adult objects but they weren't free. although i now know one way to get em for free i ain't going for it cuz i've kinda lost interest there ;)
  4. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

I'll have to send you mine I created... have them for all skin types... and sizes... The one's I picked up online were a bit exaggerated for the males :smart: reminded me a bit of the old Japanese and Indian erotica! Hey now THAT'S an idea! I'd have to exaggerate even more ..if I ever play the Sims again... has been awhile...
  5. MDniteStryKR

Sweet..i'd love to see the ones u created. i looked all over the net but i couldn't find any nice males :( and yeah i've seen those exaggerated ones..lol..they look kinda silly :p
    I've never seen any of those old Japanese or Indian erotica (thank God!)..lmao..but if u ever come up with anything new let me know,k..i aint sure if i'm ever going back to that game since i kinda screwed up all the .iff files thanks to some wardrobe changer software i used..still have a back up but..sheesh....
    i almost got the love bed and the love rug and i still can now but i think i'm gonna pass it up for now..gonna stick to my Tommy Vercetti and his cars on GTA ;)
  6. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

Heh heh... I just wish I could get a reaction from walking into a room full of lovely ladies buck NEKKID! LOL! :laugh2:
  7. bigju4_eva

bigju4_eva New Member

I've found that I've had to give the game up in order to keep from flunking out of college and becoming a bum who can't even afford a computer to play the sims on (let alone the expansion packs)

Once I get this degree I'll be able to play the sims non-stop and in comfort:cool:
  8. tebeli

tebeli New Member

never played, and i dont intend to
  9. MDniteStryKR

Lmao..maybe u should visit the nudist park in Germany then.
    gee, wonder what they're all doing butt naked....
  10. toots82

toots82 New Member

It gets really frustrating at time because my character takes about 45 minutes to go out and get the newpaper and sometimes takes 2 hour dumps... maybe he has a bowel problem?

Who knows?? ;)
  11. gothic-chic

gothic-chic New Member

i haven't got the PC version, only on PS2 :( but it's still really good! i played the PC version a few times at a friend's house, it's sooo much better - hmm, maybe i can get it on pc for next christmas...? lol.
  12. joei

joei New Member

i think there's this new release called the sims: magic or something like that (not so sure though)
  13. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

Really though how long does it take for someone to walk out the front door, and some actions are closer to real life but some are outrageously time consuming.
  14. MDniteStryKR

Yeah, i saw that in stores but didn't bother to get it..didn't seem like fun to me
    i'm getting bored of this game already....:sleep:
  15. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

stryker you should really check out sims 2, just surf on over to www.thesims.com and look around.
  16. gothic-chic

gothic-chic New Member

thanks for the link, kingxii! i checked out the preview videos for sims 2 and now i sooooo want it! yay! :)
  17. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

:boink: it covers some of what was lacking, the creator of the sims didn't want to put a life span in the first version of the sims but I believe since many people were asking for the feature they're putting it in the second version. Even with the first version lacking, it is one of the #1 sold games.
  18. MDniteStryKR

Thanks King..i haven't visited that site for ages.
    i am considering Sims2..i might check it out ;)
  19. kim_eh

kim_eh Gratified

The Sims rocks. I've been playing for 3 years, all of my friends are addicted too. It's really funny, we all just make familys of 8 people, and leave them to starve, and we bet on which sim will live longest. It gets hilarious.
  20. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

More info about SIMs2, instead of using what size lot the creates gave you, you can cram or spread houses anyway you like, or if you have SimCity 4 then you can creat your own land. Another feature is a movable and recordable camera feature, even the be the sim feature, where you can explore the world as a sim. Graphics are defineatly improved, no more paddle hands, clothes are independent of the body, hair will move, etc.