***Truth or Dare***

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Black_Kat, Nov 27, 2004.

1. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

And where on the board did you find it CC? I don;t remember seeing it.... and where... :ahem: is the "permission" required??? :nono:!!

:laugh:
  2. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

*cough* um, permission? *cough*
  3. jeaniesing

C'mon... out with it..... ;)
  4. kim_eh

kim_eh Gratified

I agree. It's so entertaining! :p
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2004
  5. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

But at who's expense... :p
  6. jeaniesing

awwww.... c'mon kittie... finish so we can keep playing... pretty please?
  7. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

Ahem, this will remain anonymous :whistle:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2004
  8. alcozma

alcozma 'Cozi from Ozi

Oh dear I'm gonna take the truth but I feel really bad about the prank I pulled LOLz ahhh well

The best prank I pulled was back in high school at christmas I didn't like this one particular guy at my school he was a spoilt lil rich kid and so annoying etc....

So I decided to make a few of my friends some lil chocolates for the end of the year and hand them out ....

For him I got some star shaped cat biscuits and dipped them in chocolate and wrapped them up in a basket with a ribbon and gave them to him..... I took off when he opened them and ate one eeeeeekkkkkkk :eekout:

I still feel bad about that on to this day - I never accept anything home made from people I don't trust :laugh:

Ok new truth time:
    What's the craziest/naughtiest thing you've done on holidays in a place where no-one knows who you are? :smart:

Current dare:
    donate 600 MB$$ to CyberCat
  9. jeaniesing

THAT was a good one ally!! :laugh:... you evil thing you ;)

I wish I was brave enough to say I'd been really crazy on a vacation ;).... but most of the crazy things I do are in the company of my best friends :blush: at home!

So I took the dare.... too easy ;)

:evil: Dare:Take and post a picture of your own knee, elbow, or nose.... (cropping one out of an existing picture is also acceptable so long as the resolution isn't terrible!)
  10. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

Confirmed. ;)

One nose comming up! :D

[​IMG]

:cool: Truth:

:evil: Dare: explain in 10 or more complete sentences why midibuddy is so great. :p
  11. jeaniesing

:damn: we were hoping you had cute knees ;) :smart:

12. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

Why don't you do the current dare, then dare me to post a pic of my knees. After all, it should be a very easy one for you with all the time you spend here. :D

13. jeaniesing

:laugh:... I think my opinions already liberally smatter the board, and I should let SOMEONE else play!!!

and :sad:... Its not like I'm allowed to do much else..... :sad:
  14. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

Do they have you chained to a computer terminal somewhere and you must moderate for food, or you'll starve? :evil: :p
  15. jeaniesing

16. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

Oh, I'm sorry. ;)

I didn't really know...

:cuddle: ;)

At least you get to spead your time with good people... (well... :p )
  17. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

:)...I always get a bit teary when she talks about ......

But anyway...

Do the dares have to be corny? ;) ...

Everyone who cares enough to know what MB means knows that it's a community of loving people (Prodigals, Music Geeks, and 5pw) who come together for the common MIDI purpose. (most ;)) We know it's a place we can come to if we just want to relax. We know it's a place we can come to for comfort. If you wanna show off something you found, please feel free to copy and paste it into a random Chit Chat thread to be randomly discussed. If you need help sequencing, make it a point to ask a question to our Music Geeky crew. If you want a specific MIDI, please be sure to post a request in it's specified forum. If you're bored one day and decide to program the words into all of the Beatles MIDI files you can find, please don't put them in the Karaoke forum because Hittrax will be on our heinies.

I just mentioned that to take up space.

It's just a vair fun place to be :)

OKAY! *wipes brow* Whew...

Truth:
    What's the craziest/naughtiest thing you've done on holidays in a place where no-one knows who you are?

Dare:
    Join a chat room. IM 5 people. Ask them if they will cyber with you. Post their responses ;)
  18. kim_eh

kim_eh Gratified

Truth: What's the craziest/naughtiest thing you've done on holidays in a place where no-one knows who you are?

Oh gosh. I was in Florida, and my family and I went to the Olive Garden.
    I was a little ticked because my parents made me dress up a little on the formal side (I hate dressing up!!!)
    Anyway, it was a long wait for our food, so broke the bread sticks into little pieces, and used my fork as a catapult.
    Before I knew it, bread was being launched all over the restaurant, and my parents barely noticed.
    Until, suddenly a piece of bread went down my shirt, right when everybody decieded to notice my airborn bread hobby.

New Truth:What is the stupidest thing you've done because someone dared you to?

Current Dare: Join a chat room. IM 5 people. Ask them if they will cyber with you. Post their responses
  19. jeaniesing

*happy tear* I think that oughtta be in the official MB welcome letter.... *happy tear*

yeahhhh... my friends and I had a straw-paper tradition at pizza hut... until one day one of the guys' aim was a little off... and wouldn'tcha know? The stereotypical 'big biker dude' was sitting right behind me....
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2004
  20. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

:blush: I was in a restaurant with my mum and dad when dad tipped over the salt shaker by accident. And he's a goofball so he took some of it and threw it over his left shoulder without thinking and behind him was an old couple...I felt so bad...they didn't notice the cloud of salt raining down upon their table and food...