***Truth or Dare***

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Black_Kat, Nov 27, 2004.

1. kim_eh

kim_eh Gratified

I feel the pain. I do feel bad about some of the things I've done to the elderly (which I don't do anymore...).

New Truth: What is the stupidest thing you've done because someone dared you to?

Current Dare: Join a chat room. IM 5 people. Ask them if they will cyber with you. Post their responses.
  2. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

I was dared to sing "I am Gay" to the melody of YMCA on a bus full of students. I did it but it wasn't very loud.....

New Truth: What was the most embarrassing thing you've done in the presence of your significant other/crush?

Current Dare: Join a chat room. IM 5 people. Ask them if they will cyber with you. Post their responses.
  3. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

Anyone???
  4. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

Seems nobody wants to do it! :laugh:

Perhaps we should... change the dare, or this thread will die! :ah:
  5. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

Yeah that was evil of me...... :evil:

Fine.... New Dare: Find the name and height in floors of the highest building (not structure) in San Francisco.
  6. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

TRANSAMERICA PYRAMID 260m/853f, 48 stories.

Truth: What was the most embarrassing thing you've done in the presence of your significant other/crush?

New Dare: find my first post.
  7. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

8. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

You guys!!! :sad: I KNEW no one would do my dare!!! It's not THAT hard. Here! I'll do it!!!
  9. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

<GASP> a changing of dares???

And king?? :nono: what did I say earlier about esoteric facts?? Hmmm??

if BK does her own dare she can replace the esoteric fact dare with something of merit :p ...have we not played this game before? The standard is that the truth be embarassing to say and the dare be embarassing or uncomfortable to DO! Goodness... I once made BK wrap a bra around her face and send a picture!!! the point is to take people OUT of their natural element!
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2004
  10. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

^^Well stated!! :mad:

...and my dare was actually kind of boring. I was sad with the lack of writing skills teenagers have nowadays.

I talked to a 23 year old from Alaska and while I was being corrupt enough to do the said dare, I told him I was really a man. He logged out.

Then I talked to a 17 year old from Texas. He said something vair disgusting about the men in his town and cows. That's when I logged out. :ah: ...I'll go back later...*siiiigh*
  11. jeaniesing

Taipei Financial Center as reported on Dec 10th by the Korea Times as they announced plans for a building to exceed that.

I'd say a reasonable variation to the dare was 2 people rather than 5 - so lets stamp this one DONE too?

Forgotten his NAME! Well... it was early... and I can act... and so I used a few terms of endearment whilst my brain dug for the fact which I well knew... it just wasn't errmmm... readily available from the file cabinet of my mind at that moment :blush:... Now understadn... that's not at all surprising for me.. I forget people's names all the time... I see a former student while shopping and I definitely have to sift for a few minutes to come up with something... then frequently its ONLY a last name or ONLY a first name oor "her sister's name is Brandy"... errrgh.... any ideas on how to clean that file cabinet??

:cool: New truth:
    Who from the MB board would you MOST like to spend a weekend with and why? (No fair if you already know them) What would you wanna do?

:evil: New Dare:
    Multiple choice:
    Deck your toes in a festive holiday manner and take a picture :D... post it here ;)

OR

Use your mic to record yourself singing Rockin' around the Christmas tree - no accomplaniment necessary... you'll need to upload to some other webspace and link us (as the board doesn't accept wav and had a small file limit).. keep it short for the dial-up crowd....

OR

Write a Christmas story apx. 500 words or song apx 300 words and "to the tune of"(repeated choruses dont count twice). It must include, in some capacity: A nun, eggnog, three kings, a rectal probe, a harp, giggling, a random act of kindness, toes, the music "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" in the background somewhere, 2 facts about male infertility, and, of course, a partridge in a pear tree.
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2004
  12. jeaniesing

All those options and still no takers?? :laugh:... chickens ;)
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2004
  13. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

Seems nobody's up to it... :laugh:
  14. kim_eh

kim_eh Gratified

Truth:
    Who from the MB board would you MOST like to spend a weekend with and why? (No fair if you already know them) What would you wanna do?

Hmm... first off, I wanna say I would love to spend a weekend with all of you. :) So it's almost impossible to pick one person...
    So I'd pick somebody like, (random), with 0 posts, and pester them the whole weekend to spend more time around Midibuddy.

New Truth: Describe your worst date.
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2004
  15. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

As in what I think is the worst date? The man I'm dating takes us to Wendy's and eats a Taco Salad which makes his breath smell like onions. Then he takes me to a local bar, gets drunk, starts talking to peanut shells and humping bar stools, and finally he tips over and laughs himself to sleep.

Okay, but as in what's really happened to me? I'm an innocent really :blush: It wasn't really a date date date date type thing, but I liked a guy...and he invited me to his uncle's house. My family went too because his uncle had invited them. It was the middle of summer and his uncle had a vair big pool.

Well we were swimming and he came over and dunked me underwater. I got so mad when I resurfaced that I went underwater and grabbed hold of his trunks and---wooooop they went :blush: He had to go swim stark naked to find them. Ohhhh jaahhh, the happy golden days of old...then I got yelled at for being pubescent. Then we got out of the pool and ate by the BBQ pit. We fed eachother and I smeared barbeque sauce all over his face. He drew a picture of a butt on my face. I got in trouble for making a mess and I had to sit away from him the entire time. Pouting of course.

I say my parents have too much control :p I mean there's nothing wrong with pulling down a guy's swimming trunks.

Truth: What's a superpower you would want to have and why?

Dare:
    Multiple choice:
    Deck your toes in a festive holiday manner and take a picture ... post it here

OR

Use your mic to record yourself singing Rockin' around the Christmas tree - no accomplaniment necessary... you'll need to upload to some other webspace and link us (as the board doesn't accept wav and had a small file limit).. keep it short for the dial-up crowd....

OR

Write a Christmas story apx. 500 words or song apx 300 words and "to the tune of"(repeated choruses dont count twice). It must include, in some capacity: A nun, eggnog, three kings, a rectal probe, a harp, giggling, a random act of kindness, toes, the music "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" in the background somewhere, 2 facts about male infertility, and, of course, a partridge in a pear tree.