Turbos !!

Discussion in 'Cars' started by VenagE, Oct 14, 2003.

1. VenagE

VenagE All that Jelly , No ToasT

Anyone knows where i can find everything and anything that has to do with turbos , like a tutorial on all the model power and etc....
    plz thanks
  2. VenagE

with all you mofos , tunned up their rides , c'mon 1 of you knows at least where i can find info on Turbos ...

with all these models flying around i don't know which is which ..

:(

thanks peace
  3. cvillex

cvillex New Member

Do you want to know how they work, or different types of turbo installations?
  4. VenagE

well basicly , everything and anything about turbos models ...
  5. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

wel the best way is to check with each company, or you can visit a local shop that does turbo installations. There is practiclly no way we can tell you if a certain turbo will fit your car and how much power it would make, nor if it will blow your engine into bits.
  6. GARCiA

GARCiA New Member

check google.com umm search for "ray hall" the website has a bit of info and comparisons on different turbos..

also if you don't know how they work there's that website "how things work" and yeah...

basically garrett and a few other major manufacturers like trust, ihi, etc make their own turbo's and others just modify them to make them special.

hybrid is the way to go these days, spool up quicker and stuff, but might ruin/over boost.. etc
  7. tokyny

tokyny New Member

there's just too much info about turbos out there. there are kits made by big companies like greddy and apex-i for certain cars. but there's always the possibility for u to make ur own custom setup. u'd need a turbocharger of course. wastegate, blow off valve, downpipe, intake, and depending on the amount of boost u want, intercooler, bigger injectors, fuel pump. i think im forgettin a few. but that should do
  8. g4ultier

g4ultier Guest

defninitely not a 5 string turbo mate ;)