Upload to my phone?

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by vex321, Jan 19, 2003.

1. vex321

vex321 New Member

Hi sorry for asking such newbish question but after searching , it seems this is not covered...

How do i upload a picture or ringtone to my phone?

Im running into terms such as SMS / WAP

Do I need some program to upload to phone?

My phone is samsung N400 which does not have a pc cable available for sale right now , is there any way?

Any help is greatly appreciated
  2. satcom

satcom New Member

There are a few websites around that will send logo's for you, eben design your own.
  3. i_sonic

i_sonic New Member

hey there! you got a nice cellphone there! hmm, did you check the website www.samsungmobile.com ? check it out and find out the product support there. other than that, i suggest you switch phone like the Samsung SGH-T100 or a Nokia 7650 which you can easily upload your tones there!
  4. chaos1906

chaos1906 New Member

How do i upload a picture or ringtone to my phone?
    without data cables
    Im always seeing terms such as SMS / WAP to acquire ringtones for my nokia 7210. Should i use it.
  5. tripex

tripex New Member

chaos:

A tip: make your own wappage with your favourite midis and pictures and then browse on it with your nokia and download them. Thats the way I do with my Motorola T720. That works, when your handy has midi support.
  6. chaos1906

chaos1906 New Member

tripex:

thanks! Can you tell me and the others who want to this how to set up our own wappage. Buy the way how is your phone? I wanted to get that model but i dont like flip phones
  7. Limca3

Limca3 New Member

Yeah if u have sprint vision theres a couple of free sites out there where u upload ur midis games and images and it will send to ur phone...pretty koo
  8. dagreat1nva

dagreat1nva New Member

Can you help with making a wap site for mmf files?
  9. Soldierboy

Soldierboy New Member

hey buddy do a google search for 3g vision upload and etc... You will find plenty of ways to do this. :)