Van Basco Karaoke player for free

Discussion in 'Karaoke Files' started by robv2, Oct 2, 2002.

1. robv2

robv2 New Member

2. NOFX ROCK!

NOFX ROCK! New Member

Thanks, downloaded it. There are some pertty cool features not to do with te karaoke features. Would recommend it to any midi user!!
  3. Nok631

Nok631 New Member

Just COOL:thumbsup:

Would recommend it too

Bye
  4. ade2055

ade2055 New Member

they have a lot of program of these
  5. MillwallBadBoy

MillwallBadBoy Bad Boy Karaoke

Van Basco has the best player, WinKaraoke player is weak compared to it
  6. robv2

robv2 New Member

Van Basco's with Multi screen

Hmmm.... So you did like the program like I do?

Well, here's how I use Van Basco for my karaoke party.

I'm the proud owner of a Toshiba Satelite laptop. The laptop has a dual head output port for straight video, that is, it's the same kind of video you put into any modern tv.

Here it comes: Under Windows 98 I conigure a dual screen. In this way my desktop is extended to my TV monitor.
    Now I shift the lyrics part of van Basco's onto the TV part of my desktop, et voila! I have the control screens etc.on my laptop-screen and the singer (and public) can read the lyrics on their own screen.

What can I tell you, it works superb. The Toshiba has a Yamaxa XG 50 synthesizer in it, the sounds out of this tiny thing are amplified to 2 times 300 Watts and are very convincing.

You should try it out! You'll be amazed what this piece of technique can do for your party. I know, people can't stop asking when we do this party again (and that's for the fifth time!)

Do you have your experience in karaoke? let me know! I'm interested in how other people work with these karaoke files!
  7. v-putns

v-putns New Member

8. evansst

evansst New Member

Got a question guys.... I've had vanbasco's for a while, but every now and then, when it is playing a suspended note from a synth, it stays suspended through the song and gets louder and louder and starts to drown out the rest of the song. Once it starts, every song played after that keeps doing it. Only way I can clear it is to reboot...:confused2
  9. evansst

evansst New Member

I Like the idea of the TV screen playing the lyric screen seperate to the program screen on the laptop. I have always just used a second monitor, so everyone see's what you are doing:p
  10. robv2

robv2 New Member

suspending notes keep playing on and on.

It looks like your midi synth needs a reset. In programs like Cakewalk it's the "!" button to reset all channels. I haven't found it in "van Basco", so, maybe it's a nice idea to provide the programmer with this info.
  11. oliverbuhr

oliverbuhr New Member

van Basko - not working!

I tried to get this player work on Windows XP some time ago and discarded it, because it always crashes on startup :(

Has anyone an Idea to get it work?
  12. ryllhes

ryllhes New Member

How can I get Van Basco to work in Windows XP ?
  13. mab

mab New Member

Van Bascoe karaoke

:rolleyes: Try downloading it again your download may have been corrupted i have been using it since August on my XP home edition without any problems at all:hit:
  14. MG_marcus

MG_marcus New Member

I use this with XP too. No problems. It's awesome. I use it mainly as a midi player. I'm keen to try the split screen thing too, cos my laptop has a TV out. Any ideas how to do this in XP?
  15. seeneys

seeneys New Member

I use my van basco system at school. Nothing as complicated as this split screen lark though...

We use a projector to put it up on the white board (the kids take no notice of the stuff in the background) and then I attach my laptop to the stereo as well to make it louder.

I've built up quite a collection of songs, so they really enjoy it. Saves me busking parts on the piano too!