Voyetra sequencer Plus Gold .SNG Conversion help !

Discussion in 'Computers' started by carluk66, Sep 18, 2008.

1. carluk66

carluk66 New Member

Hi,

I#ve tried to do the conversion of SNG tto midi files but had no luck running voyetra on my pc..i came across your post on here about sng file conversion. I have some SNG song files that i need converting to midi file format. Please could someone convert them for me if anyone is able too ? I can email the
    Voyetra sequencer Plus Gold files. I'm desperate to recover my old songs into midi file format.
    thanks

Carl
  2. Hohuyoo360

Hohuyoo360 New Member

A Boy with a Mission

bump the thread up. In 1945, a 12-year-old boy saw something in a shop window that set his heart racing. But the price—five dollars—was far beyond Reuben Earle's means. Five dollars would buy almost a week's groceries for his family.  Reuben couldn't ask his father for the money. Everything Mark Earle made through fishing in Bay Roberts, Newfoundland, Canada. Reuben's mother, Dora, stretched like elastic to feed and clothe their five children.  Nevertheless, he opened the shop's weathered door and went inside. Standing proud and straight in his flour-sack shirt and washed-out trousers, he told the shopkeeper what he wanted, adding, “But I don't have the money right now. Can you please hold it for me for some time?”  “I'll try," the shopkeeper smiled. “Folks around here don't usually have that kind of money to spend on things. It should keep for a while.”Come and buy wow gold, Warhammer gold, wow gold, wow power leveling, Warhammer power leveling web .
  3. Cyburgs

Cyburgs New Member

Converting .sng

Dear drb!
    I have also some .sng files made by myself in the 90ies. I can't get the Sequencer Plus up and running on my PC. I have also used Orchestrator, which can read the .sng files, but it doesn't import the track 1, this seems to be a kind of bug of Orchestrator.

So could you be so kind to convert also my .sng files to midi? This would be extremely nice!

Nice greetings, Berndt
  4. KenC

KenC New Member

Same problem: Need to convert SNG file

I am having trouble installing Voyetra Sequencer Gold Plus on any of my computers, with or without DOSBox.

I have about a dozen small old .SNG files I would like converted to any midi format readable by modern computers.

Can somebody (drb?) help me by

(a) converting my files for me?

or, if this is too big a pain,

(b) emailing me the installed executable for the Voyetra software for use on Windows machines (good if it works !)?

Thanks,

Ken
  5. KenC

KenC New Member

Voyetra SNG conversion

Folks,

I figured it out:

You download the Voyetra software from here: http://www.turtlebeach.com/support/index.php?View=download&EntryID=799

You then have to burn 4 cd's to install. They have the cd's out of order.

Their SPG_1 is disk 1 in sequence: Sequencer/Install
    Their SPG_2 is disk 4 in sequence: Drivers 2
    Their SPG_3 is disk 2 in sequence: Sequencer Disk 2
    Their SPG_4 is disk 3 in sequence: Drivers 1

When the install script from SPG_1 asks for the Sequencer Disk 2, you need to put in the third disk (SPG_3: Sequencer Disk 2) and not the second disk (SPG_2).

Hope this helps.

Best,

Ken