Voyetra's Product Id

Discussion in 'Digital Audio & Recording' started by mahogany, Sep 4, 2003.

1. mahogany

mahogany New Member

Does anyone own any software by Voyetra Turtle Beach? If so, can you tell me how to get their technical support team to actually support their customers? I don't have my product ID so I cannot register. I've called, faxed over information they need to retrieve it and sent dozens of e-mail... like their support page told me to do, but I cannot get a response. The only correspondence I got was from a rep. telling me to go back to the same support page that sent me to him. I have a Computer Music Start Kit. I know the ID begins with CMS100, but does anyone know what the rest looks like? Is it hidden anywhere on the CD disk, or manual?
  2. rojas714

rojas714 New Member

Need Voyetra's product id for Teach me guitar

I just reinstalled my operating system on my computer and I'm trying to reinstall my Voyetra Teach Me Guitar software and it's asking me for my product id, I lost my cd case, so I dont have my product id to install. I did not register it when I first installed which was several years ago. If anyone out there has one, can you please be so kind to help me out. Thanks.
  3. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

I do beleave that I've got serial number for these products laying around, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give them out.

mahogany, the cd-key/serial can be found a little white sticker on the original cd envelope.
  4. Zandro

Zandro New Member

I'm afraid we cannot post serials here. You can contact the Voyetra company and present proof of purchase of the product to obtain a replacement key.
  5. rojas714

rojas714 New Member

thanks

Thanks guys, I'll probably have more luck on searching through my junk and try to find the cd case instead of the reciept. Thanks any way if anyone can email me the product id. I'll really appreciate it. Thanks again.
  6. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

Good luck... if you can't find it you could always try just making one up... :whistle:

I beleave their serials are arranged like so... AAA000-000000-000
  7. Zandro

Zandro New Member

That's not likely to work.
  8. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

Actually I've tried doing this in a lot of my programs that require serials, and I think you'd be really surprissed by how many programs will accept any characters as long as they're arranged correctly. :laugh: