What bugs you about the opposite ..er... gender (can't say the s-word)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by woodsy, Dec 12, 2002.

1. woodsy

woodsy New Member

Here's something that EVERYONE has an opinion about ... but only in jest I hope... What bugs you about those people with bumps in different places ..(my server won't let me post with the word se ......x in it)

I'll start the ball rolling. I am a male in a female dominant workplace. WHAT is the problem with leaving the toilet seat up??

The way women go on about it... you'd think you were a serial killer or something... It's no big deal.... they're not heavy ... it doesn't take ages do do or anything ... one simple movement and it's done ... in fact you use more energy tearing off the copious amounts of toilet roll you use....

The final straw came when .... with all the ladies (posh, I might add) toilets were being used... one of the women used the gents (AGAIN.... can you imagine the ructions if I used theirs) and they had the nerve to complain about the toilet seat being left up!?!?!?...

LOLOLOL .... go on... have a RANT!!

P.S... I love the VAST majority of things about women ... so please treat this in fun!! (honest .... *running for the sanctuary of the gents .... oh wait a minute ... there's a woman in there)
  2. Ronny

Ronny Midi Mad Super Mod! Staff Member Super Mod

I have to say the most annoying thing is that most women I have known expect you to be mind readers and know exactly what they want, how they want it and when they want it. Just cos they can read me like a book doesn't mean I can do it back.

P.S. How do they do that?:laugh2:
  3. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Well then - my first question (obviously inspired by your wisdom woodsy): What IS the big deal with toilet seats?? I mean putting one down is not so awfully stressful - especially when you just put it up a minuteandahalf ago! Toilets look naked, almost obscene with the seats up! 'Tis just a little courtesy after all to not make me touch the thing. Pleeeeeease??? Pretty Pleeeeease??? (I'm not beyond begging! the rule in our house is that the guest bathroom seat must be down and I'll deal with the upstairs bathroom.... and when we finish the basement rec-room - there'll be a urinal!)

and in answer to Ronny's P.S..... you wouldn't believe how much more time there is to think, evaluate, and predict on every aspect of life when the entire mind isn't taken over to evaluate every pair of boobs that comes into a room ;)
  4. woodsy

woodsy New Member

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......

I knew someone was going to say that Jeaniesing..... You have to remember though ...... that many of our visits to the little boys room occur when we are drunk and can't remember our own names!!!!!... how are we going to remember a toilet seat???? BESIDES!!!.... we probably pee'd over it.... I'm not touchin' THAT... LOLOLOLOLOL

Ronny .... you are ABSOLUTELY right.... When you ask a woman what she wants for a present... she'll say she'd like a surprise.... only what she REALLY means... is you have to somehow by a complete million to one shot..... guess EXACTLY what she wanted....

You have to love it!!...LOLOLOLOLOLOL
  5. Si

Si Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

I have to agree with Woodsy re the toliet seat. Just think of all the wear and tear that is put on the seat when it is constantly raised and lowered. Which means some poor plumber (normally a bloke) has to come and dive around under the loo to repair it!
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2002
  6. Si

other than that, I absolutely love women ;)
  7. woodsy

woodsy New Member

Vive la Differance ....

.... That's French for ..... vive la differance!
  8. Ronny

Ronny Midi Mad Super Mod! Staff Member Super Mod

I love women as well, every man should own one!!:thumbsup:
  9. jeaniesing

:Ahem:..... in my household I am responsible for putting on new toilet seats...... so feel free to lower them without feeling you've caused pain and discomfort to any of your gender!!
  10. Si

but think of the stress we're putting on our spines having to bend down to lower the seat let alone bend down to raise after you lot have left it down.... ;)
  11. woodsy

woodsy New Member

LOLOLOLOL .... Si68

As well as that .... it's not too long since Neantherthal Man actually straightened up .... I'm buggered if I'm going to start bending over agin after all those millenia just for a toilet seat!

C'mon folks... there must be more stuff that bothers you...heheheh
  12. jeaniesing

And what better reason to get the other gender to lay hands on that lower back in a gentle massaging motion (though the shoulders are more fun)?? Put the seat down.
  13. Si

*sighs* I dunno, WOMEN! One track mind ;)
  14. jeaniesing

Don't you wish!!!! If that were the case then I'd..... well.... forget it (again).....
  15. honeyvixen82

honeyvixen82 New Member

No one mentioned the obvious answer. So no one falls in when they sit down. Sometimes people are in too much of a hurry to even look if the seat is up or they just expect it to be down.
  16. lostdave

lostdave 'EVIL' Mod

Yes..that'd be right.....they "expect" it to be down ;)

You out live us...you out number us...you out nag us......

Glad I got that off my chest ;)

Dave
  17. Ralph'e'

Ralph'e' www.ralphe.tk

wow, we hav a "battle of the se---xes thread" ... neat :rolleyes:
  18. Nyxan

Nyxan It wont hurt for long Staff Member Moderator

How is it that a woman can remember everthing you said (in the correct order) a year and a half ago when I can't even remember what I said yesterday.
    This only applies to things that you said that were detremental or insulting.
  19. xj911

xj911 We Todd ED Staff Member Moderator

Why can't women lift the seat? :damn:
  20. TheoMurpse

TheoMurpse New Member

where are the women griping about men??? could it be that we're perfect ^_^

God I love women!

\Kyle