What do u think about body piercings?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MDniteStryKR, Mar 30, 2003.

?

Where do u have your body piercing(s)?

1. Both ears

43 vote(s)
    43.0%
  2. One ear

5 vote(s)
    5.0%
  3. Tongue

14 vote(s)
    14.0%
  4. Eyebrow

6 vote(s)
    6.0%
  5. Lip (Labret)

3 vote(s)
    3.0%
  6. Belly button

15 vote(s)
    15.0%
  7. Lip (Ring)

10 vote(s)
    10.0%
  8. Nose

6 vote(s)
    6.0%
  9. Other

8 vote(s)
    8.0%
  10. None

35 vote(s)
    35.0%
  11. Nipples

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Genitals

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MDniteStryKR

MDniteStryKR I'll come back to you when I'm dead! Staff Member Super Mod

this is another topic that came to my mind when i couldn't sleep one night..so, what do u think?
    me, i only have one piercing on each ear..i'm gonna get my belly button pierced later when i'm away from my parents (shhh)
    if u wanna specify other body parts u have pierced go ahead as long as u don't get urself banned

[textglow];)[/textglow]
  2. 3state

3state New Member

tattoos are better?
  3. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

I always say that piercings and tatoos are very permanent...... hair is not. Express yourself through your hair when you are young and wait until you are, eh, 25ish before you make any
    PERMANENT decisions..... Y'never know where you might be by then..... and what if you can't get the secret agent job because of a distinguishing mark you got in your wild youth?!?
  4. MDniteStryKR

yes..i totally agree with ya, Jeanie..that's why the only thing i've done so far is color my hair-which i had to color back to my original shade once school reopened this year...
    well public schools here don't allow piercings besides ears so it doesn't make much difference..
    whoa..who's that with the tongue, chin, lip and nose piercing?
    cool,dude..but then again..it could get all sorts of infections...
  5. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

And/or leave all sorts of holes in your body when you have to take them out!
  6. jfalc8

jfalc8 New Member

i have my ears pierced 3xs......i wanted my tongue done but thanks to the urging of my parents and subsequently the threat of stopping my college money, i was brought to my senses....i am going to get my ears pierced again....alone with the belly button...(possibly)
  7. M.O.T.E.

M.O.T.E. New Member

When I was growing up in the 60's and 70's, and was tot to love your nabour, fight for freedom, freedom of speech, and self expression. I never thought I would see this generation return to the dark ages of Africa. :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]
    :smart:
  8. NetGirl

NetGirl The Last Unicorn

Well i dont mind ear and belly button piercing...but i have to admit that tongue, lip and eyebrow piercing does repulse me:thumbdown
  9. M.O.T.E.

M.O.T.E. New Member

repulse....repulse.... it's beyond me why any one would what to make a jewler richer.
  10. MDniteStryKR

i agree with NetGirl...tongue, lip and eyebrow piercing can easily get infectious...i have a friend who has a friend who pierced his eyebrow and the dead skin cells stay there..well i've never seen him but she says it don't look good!
  11. dcd

dcd MB Tripper

I've had enough with two ears, :hit: don't think I can handle more
  12. TracyS831

TracyS831 Guest

Like my mom says you dont want to have something when you are 80, like a tattoo or piercing because it will look ridiculous. Like Robin Williams says Barbwire tatoo at 20...picketfence at 80. I think piercings are ok not in excess or in odd places lol. Tattoos are ok as long as its not something stupid. Get somethignthat represents you or your family or your kids..something you wont regret later in life. I only have my ears pierced and a cartilage ear piercing and no tattoos
  13. xj911

xj911 We Todd ED Staff Member Moderator

They are sexy as long as they are in moderation. Too many can make you look freaky.
  14. rknrne

rknrne Active Member

Scary

So when I told the guy I wanted to speak with another employee because I couln't understand what he was saying with that tongue stud in his mouth, he yelled over to his colleague :

Hey Thara, The iff do cad hep dhis guy out ,heethh got a problum wiff the way i'm sthpeking,

and she said

Whath hith fukin problem. I guethh he jud dudnt appreetheate thomone with their own induviduallity !

TRUE thtowy

I 'm not a fan of tongue studs anymore

Attached Files:

15. The Keeper

The Keeper The Keeper

Ah, rknrne , yah gotta love individuality( only a mother could love that. I have both ears pierced once, and one tatoo. My wife has ears, navel pierced, and 3 tattoos. When she was younger(i'm 11 years older than her) she wanted nipple piercings, and multiple tattoos. I talked her out of it each time, and now she rarely mentions it. The last tattoo we got was to comemorate our b/days. I can't understand these 'plugs' that people want in their ears. What is it gonna do to the lobes in years to come. Mt friend got his tongue pierced, we said he was mad. He kept it for about a year and got sick of it. Lotta pain and expense for nothing.

I have nothing against individuality, I do have something against peer pressure.
  16. Si

Si Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

My girlfriend has her ears and belly button pierced. I wouldn't want her to have anywhere else done and I don't think she wants to either. Me? I don't have any.
  17. seacruzinal

seacruzinal New Member

Two holes in one ear, here...that's about as 'progressive' as I allow myself to be. On a woman, I do think bellybutton piercings can be darn cute....some others I can think of, are merely curiosities!
  18. Ralph'e'

Ralph'e' www.ralphe.tk

guys and pirecings just dun lok right for me..
    on a girll however, not 2 much eh! maybe just the ears and belly ;)
  19. MDniteStryKR

he..he..he..
    i agree..but i wouldn't mind a guy with pierced ears or belly...however, tonge,lips and eyebrows are a big no-no..i wonder how do ppl with tongue piercing ever kiss?
  20. DesTrUcTiOn

DesTrUcTiOn New Member

adeline!!! u wanna pierce ur belly button???? u can be sure that i will tell your parents!!!!!!!!! i know you number!!! just kidding....
    i knew that you were going to pierce....i told me...sometime ago.

i currently have both ears pierce and have no intention of getting other holes on my body. well.....maybe an extra hole on my....er...left ear or right ear....just for the fun of it!