What do you think of Michael Jackson ?

Discussion in 'Artists/Band Discussion' started by fro5tbite, Sep 2, 2003.

1. fro5tbite

fro5tbite New Member

Beside being a king of Pop, I think he's got to be the ugliest artist to date
  2. cloudheavy

cloudheavy New Member

Michael Jackson - The Legend

He's the greatest Artist ever... There ain't no better, I hated the way the media have tried to destroy him. It just shows how people don't want anyone too successful.
  3. BimmerBoy

BimmerBoy New Member

Well, his old days were great....but now, i dont believe inn throwing babysoff of buildings, so ya, hes a wako now.
  4. fawk_jo

fawk_jo New Member

I think he's really sad.

He was great untin mid 90's. Even "HIStory" was quite good, but after that, everything went downhill. Really sad.
  5. slickvic

slickvic Father to his Children

Re: Michael Jackson - The Legend

I totally agree.

michael is definitely the greatest. I love his music and performances. he is truly a genius.

the press take every advantage to try and bring him down. when your on top that how it is i guess.

-vic
  6. slickvic

slickvic Father to his Children

are you sure he threw a baby off the building? lol

i seen the tape of that and that was nothing compared to what i, and prolly many other dads have done with their sons.

i throw my boys up in the air from time to time. who knows if i'll catch him lol. its fun and the boy loves it. I tossed him in the ocean before. he was all good. he thought it was funny even though he cant swim. we do all kindsa stuff like that. when you are a dad you tend to get crazy like that.

we were at Dave and Busters ( a huge mega game/bar/restuarant complex) the other day and me and the boy looked over the edge of the balcony to see how far it was.
    if i were michael iwoulda been crucified.

now granted i didnt hang him over the side, but if i were famous and there my fans at the bottom itching to see my new boy?

who knows, maybe i would be excited enough to hold him so they could see?

you really cant judge a person unless you have been in there shoes. and even then its tough.

-vic :)
  7. b mcvernon

b mcvernon New Member

From the eighties Prince could do evry thing michael did and more.
    Not just a singer but producer, multi instumentalist and oustanding live performer.
  8. spangy

spangy New Member

I think he just wants to be left alone
  9. tootith

tootith New Member

he had a really really messed up childhood. He's really weird, but he is a musical genius, not to mention a great dancer. It's too bad that he went so downhill. Does anyone think there will be another michael jackson kind of star?
  10. Viz204

Viz204 New Member

The King of Rock And Pop!

When I was a kid, what really amazed me was his incredible live performances.

... The guy practically invented modern day pop :)
  11. lpjones2

lpjones2 New Member

Great performer... I'm not a fan though
  12. LongShotBudd

LongShotBudd New Member

Sad story. The guy had/has alot of talent.. He just went off the deep end I guess :(
  13. thetank

thetank New Member

i love michael. yah.
  14. tvisgod

tvisgod New Member

yeah, definitely gone a bit weird. oh well. still had good music...
  15. X-Factor

X-Factor vvv Look it's Billy Hunt!

although i'm not a fan of michael, i do have to admit he is one of, if not the greatest, artist ever. He is a bit crazy but that's understandable when u grow up like he did
  16. Mike1982

Mike1982 New Member

MJ has his odd ways, but he's still talented.
  17. theARTiSAN

theARTiSAN Administrator Staff Member Super Mod

He is a genius. His is not my genre of music, but that's neither here nor there...
    But I would like to know just how much more messed up he is going pay to make his face before he just chalks that whole idea off as bad judgement.

As for the baby thing... We've all seen the video.
    He wasn't dangling the child by the pinkie toe for chrys'sake. He had a good hold - stop looking so hard for things to freak out about.
  18. Reznorite420

Reznorite420 New Member

The press needs to leave him alone already. If he wants to dangle babys off buildings, LET HIM! That may sound a bit extreme from me, but if it lets him get his frustrations out, let him do it at first, then have him see a shrink or something.

As far as his music goes, there're only a handful of songs of Thriller that I'll listen to, and that's about it. Every Halloween, if I don't do anything else, I HAVE to listen to the "Thriller" song. Back in my hometown it was almost an unwritten rule for a radiostation or 2 to play it on Halloween, despite what the station usually played (Imagine 80s Michael Jackson on a station that plays hardcore rock stuff like Static X).
  19. WoofACH

WoofACH New Member

I think he has lost the plot!!! Off the wall, Thriller and Bad were all great albums. He started to drop off when Dangerous came out. Some songs were good but most... bit naff!! Stop lissening to him after that.
  20. feimuijai

feimuijai New Member

he doenst want to be left alone... if he wants that, he wouldn swing his baby ouside the window...