**What happened in YOUR day?!**

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Black_Kat, Jan 30, 2004.

1. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

What happened today!?! Bad? :sad: Good? :D Or just plain Average Joe? :sleep:
    Today I went to school! *SURPRISE!* Then I didn't have my homework done...so I did it in History before I died...then at the end, my art teacher discussed with me the arts of Edgar Allen Poe...Mmmhmm! I like him!...Then Jeanie poked me in the head before we left for the buses :) ...
    Then I came home and washed my hands...you never can tell what all those pens, papers, books, and piano keys (;);)) have on them...
    Then I ate ice cream...
    Then I put on slippers and sweats...
    Now I'm here, typing this! See how irony works?! *dazes*
    What's in YOUR day!?
  2. Sk8er

Sk8er Vegitatum davenportae

I woke up at 7.25....fellback asleep....woke up again at 8.00
    In the toilet at 8.30.....out at 8.55, left for school

Got to school at 9.00, and i was in pe, arghhh, first thing friday morning, i have pe!!!!!!! Anyway, got through pe (just)
    Then i was in music
    then i was in english, looking at more naked faries on page 143
    Then i was in frech, where my teacher is a boot
    then i was in lunch, where i got 65% on the test :confused:
    theni was in science with our manbeast teacher
    then i was in maths, where i done a standard grade test and passed :) :) And i'm only 13 ;)
    Then i went back to bed, cos im grounded after getting booked last night (if you made this thread yesterday you would have heard about this for sure!)
    Then i got up at 7.25....fellback asleep...woke up at 8.00
    In the toilet at 8.30...out the toilet at 10.03 (that's right, i time myself in the toilet)
    Went on the comp

Sorry for boring every body.....
  3. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

Let's see today was rather boring and uneventful... yesterday was exciting as I went to a "surprise" birthday party in the morning... Today though well I woke up at 4:34 (one minute before the alarms went off, as always) took a shower went to the gym for an hour and a half then went to career number 1 downtown in a certain black highrise then went out to the airport at Midway to do some stuff with my partner then went back to drop my partner off at her car then went to my office in the twin towers to do job number 2 hung out with my folks in my office and helped one figure out the printer..., played around on Midibuddy for a bit :)then came home driving slowly watching out for black ice on the freeway, came in, took a shower, changed my clothes then did some more work on the computer for job #2 then my neighbour couldn't start his car so I went down to the lower level where we park our vehicles and froze my arse off as I didn't put on shoes or a coat! (the worst part though was when I sat down after my clothes were nearly frozen! Wooooo!... ) Then came back up here and made some food and some hot cocoa and jumped back on Midibuddy (I did add a midi to my profile finally) ;) and continued doing some work on the computers (looking over resumes) and phone and well that's pretty much it today. Not too exciting today! Didn't even shoot anybody or get shot even... maybe another day? :laugh2:
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2004
  4. Sk8er

Sk8er Vegitatum davenportae

gman, even i couldn't understand your day. Have you ever heard of a little thing called grammer?

As far as i could tell you had a surprise birthday party in your gym, flew over to see your girlfriend, started a car at the bottom of the twin towers naked, then had hotcocoa....dude your weird....
  5. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

Grammar? You mean puncuation, right? As that is one very long run on sentence :laugh2: typical of my each and every day!! LOL! :laugh: Girlfriend? Maybe later tonight if she's fortunate. :laugh2: Party at my gym? :laugh:
  6. ZelRiptha

ZelRiptha Thnow White but I drifted Staff Member Super Mod

First, I woke up.
    I realized I was late.
    I got dressed in a hurry and drove to work.
    I thought about working, but surfed instead.
    People interrupted my surfing.
    I surfed some more.
    I went to lunch.
    I read.
    I came back to work and thought about working, but surfed instead.
    Some people interrupted me.
    I read your post.
    I wrote a response.
    I finished.
    I hit Submit Reply. :)
  7. alcozma

alcozma 'Cozi from Ozi

LOL this could be a funny thread ......
    I always wake up just before my alarm goes off -
    had a shower ....
    decided to rollerblade to work ... walked down stairs in socks with blades ... but ...
    it was raining so I woke up house mate who has the luxury of a sleep in ...
    got a lift to work with her (my little car is having some work done at the moment)...
    read my book a lot at work because its Friday and I can't be bothered working too hard - I'm the boss so I kept everyone else busy away from me :) I am reading the 5th book by Stephen Donaldson 'This day all Gods Die'...
    ...until someone strange wandered in and asked for some brown paper to wrap themselves in so they could take their clothes off and wash in the laundry a few doors away...hmmmm.....
    Got a ride home with same friend in Baby Blue (her new car)
    Not hungry so decided no dinner tonight....
    ...jumped on line quickly to check emails and made a movie for midibuddy LOL and of course to congratulate the GMAN!
    I recently purchased the Lord of the Rings Trivial Persuit decided to have a Trivial Persuit Night but the questions are all based on the movie eg 'Who sat third from Gandalfs right at the Council of Elrond' ... hmmmmm was a slow game
    I'm having a big day Saturday so went to bed around 1am ready for an early start ....
  8. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

My day started at 12:43AM when the phone rang:confused:.... random thoughts crashed "Snow Day?? I didn't know it was gonna snow? Ohmigosh alarm clock didn't ring!! :wow: 12:43? Oh no who's dead?!? *hubby's voice trickles in* "I think you have the wrong number..." *click*...I say "that was weird"... sleeep:sleep:....

Alarm "Nooo!" dog "whimper" me "okayyy" throw off covers COOOLD! find bathrobe in bathroom... COOOLD fabric.... sstummble down steps and let dog out... pour DP... check email... check MB... let dog in... switch laundry... go shower... get dressed in warm-from-dryer clothes... go into cold cold world (-5F inside my car this AM) and drive to school....

Converse with workmate... she too got wee-hours phone call too... vow to check absentees and look up suspected students' phone numbers for next week :evil::laugh: take attendance... check absentees... no suspects :damn:....

play piano... play piano some more... teach lessons.. divide peices of pizza by adolescent body count in head... teach chorus... come home for lunch... let puppy out... check MB... let puppy in.... eat.. back to school.... see B_K on the way in :D... get interrupted by another student who tells me "This is my last day.. I wanted you to know you were my favorite teacher here"... consoles other student.... walk to room thinking "She's just the kind of kid who told every one of her teachers that today - isn't that sweet?"....

Begin creating another midi-making-maniac in my independent study student (He's doin' "Free Ride" from a score on Cakewalk)... teach other chorus... Vivaldi's Gloria... sounds great except for third page melisma... weak... very weak... vow to do that Monday... question a good student-source 'bout who might've called us last night... he'll find out and tell me Monday... commiserate with Matise and Lamoreesh... bid adieu to workmate... check schedule... nothing else for an hour!!!!

Surf MB whilst adding last of week's grade to 'puter... PM with G 'til I insult him as usual... taught music class... fun group.... poked B_K's head goodbye.... talked to another geekly teacher who confirmed the fact that everyone had gotten the "favorite teacher" thing... laughed heartily at the fact that we both knew it the second he/she said it ;).... putzed on puter hoping to make "movie" for Pol and Si... connection slowed... stooopid other teachers having to upload their grades.... commiserated with fun student about scene in Jr. High play looking for her ideas... drove home...

Let puppy out - checked MB... got "honey I love you what's for dinner call"..... bantered with fun IM contacts.... checked MB.... friend with fast connection helped to make movie... checked MB..... heyyyyy!!!! I'm still here!! :laugh:... making dinner and just got off phone with "sorry honey I'll be a few more minutes" phone call.... turned down stove.... finished story

(and YOU thought you bored them sk8?? This will be the world's worst Blog!)
  9. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

I'll beat that with detail m' dear. :p Ready?...
    My happy normalness started at 2 am when the phone rang and my dad picked it up...brain assumes mom or Lord Wartz because it's funny to think about :confused:...brain wanted go bye bye sleepy but daddy's voice go through the house...sat up...turn on light...write poem...turn off light...lay back down...get warm again...dad hang up phone...brain go bye bye with dreams of fire and death again...:sleep: restless...
    Alarm go beeeeeeep!...body jumps up and twists oddly to snap the sleep button before it beeps again...sleep...beeeeeeep!, twist, sleep...beeeeeeeep!, twist, sleep...Dad hits me with newly named whapping stick...an empty paper towel roll...pokes me in head...then plays the only song he knows on my keyboard over and over...headache...scream...pick up whapping stick and beat him over the head and quickly lock myself in the bathroom...brush teeth...brush hair...earrings in...hangs up newly washed clothes in closet...dresses...brushes hair betterer...finishes part of Reading homework and Matise's badly-drawn card...jumps downstairs...gets reamed for staying up until 12 the night before doing homework (how do dads know these things?!!)...eats a banana before grandma gets whapping stick and beats me too...checks MB...shuts computer down...goes in car...drives to end of hill...waits for bus...gets on bus...walks through slippery school doors 35 minutes later...figures out it's Emmy's birthday for her locker is being decorated and other friend is stalling Emmy in Mr. Hot-dog man's room...picks up books...darts down to music room...waits for Jeanie's work associate to leave...Jeanie says 'We need to talk' in the funny accusing way mad mothers do...worries through first period (we watched Blue Collar Comedy)...worries through 2nd period (we...*shrugs* I slept...) goes to Mr. Hot-dog's class and tells student friend that Mr. Hot-dog looks good in that sweatshirt (dress-down day) (inside jokes :laugh: )...goes to Band and gets extremely bored...dazes...gets yelled at...plays the bells like a normal child...waits after chorus...Jeanie explains the talking...lunch...doesn't eat...doesn't write note...exchanges coversation on the 'Milkshake' song and nods head and agrees with some stuff that fiends talk about...meets Jeanie on way back to locker...she tells me that talking to student going away is more important because she'll see me again...:p...
    5 period test that I'll fail the essay question because I daze too much and forget things...she gave us the answers basically before the test, but as she explained the Mayflower Compact, I dazed out and thought, "What would happen if I put an Indian on a roller coaster? If he threw up, what would come up?" :ah: But Mrs. B is fun...6th...complimented Ms. K's clothing...wrote a freaky story in journal that Lord Crow shall never see *prays*..."Have a good weekend" to Ms. K...7th=book competition thing-a-ma-bob...8th=colouring and discussing Poe with other favorite teacher...poked in head by Jeanie...gets on bus...bus picks up other kids on broken down bus...squeezes in the seat with my sister...bangs my head on window for no reason...thinks "If I had Michael Jackson's signature, what would I do with it right now?" *off thoughts on that*...gets off bus...drives up hill...goes into WARM! YES!!! house...sprints up stairs...washes hands, earrings out, hair up, sweats and slippers on...mmmm...comfy...posts on MB and makes this thread...eats ice cream...ICQ's Jeanie...plays Phil...eats sunflower seeds...thinks "I would really like to be elsewhere right now" while staring at the ceiling...off thoughts on that...eats dinner...jumps in shower...brushes hair...air is considerably colder...pinches arm and watch how the white goes to red and then back to normal skin for awhile...finally gets back on computer...Goes on Trillian...:ah: Lyamoreesh is on!!!!! ...quickly jumps off AOL...waits...waits...types this...thinks of shiny things...
    Welcome to the mind of me...:sleep:
  10. dshinka

dshinka New Member

I won my tennis tournament at the YMCA today... 6-1 in the first set; 6-0 in the second; and 6-0 in the third...

I went to school of course... but that was boring, except I got a 100 on my algebra II hon test on Parabolas and stuff; we also took a test on imaginary/complex numbers... I wonder if there is a super complex number -- like i^1/2 (square root of i).... or something... Nothing else really happened, except in personal fitness, I did 61 situps in a minute... however the day before I went to an ab class, so they were all sore today... so I can do better...
  11. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

Ooh ooh! Today I slept in 'til 9!...looked at clock "Oh god! School!":confused: But then daddy played the song again on the keyboard and told me to wake up because we have to go to mommy's house now...brushed hair and teeth...then I packed my school bag...chose some books...picked up Phil and lesson book...drove to mommy's in cold cold car...got out...stared at mommy's house's ceiling for awhile...got on computer...made a movie...died...went bowling, but there were too many people there...became scared...died...left the alley with mommy, sister, and sister's little friend who has a strange fascination with me...ate food...went to a little store and met Lord Crow, but luckily I stayed in the car, and though he parked right next to us, didn't notice...(mommy said that he had an armful of ice cream cones...but he was alone in the car...:confused: ) And now I'm cold...
  12. ZelRiptha

ZelRiptha Thnow White but I drifted Staff Member Super Mod

Slept in 'til 12:45. Did dishes. Made coffee. Surfed MB. :)
  13. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Uhhhh.... up early... surfed MB and ate breakfast... took a coupla girly self-spa hours... checked in on MB... went for a Daddy visit... took him shopping and out for junk food... called hubby: "meet for dinner?" "Nope, gotta work late".... called mommy and talked to her for 70 miles while driving to preferred shopping mecca.... got hubby a Bday present... got me a present.... got hubby more Bday presents in another store and a lil sumpin' for B_K... went to Sam's Club (love that place... ERGH!! Bathroom closed for cleaning?!?! Do some shopping trying to ignore insistent bladder... Bathroom STILL closed?!?!? Shop more.... Bathroom OPEN <huge sigh of relief>.... stand long time in checkout line.... realize debit card is on car seat (got gas) not in wallet and sprint through parking lot to get back before cashier gets through order... finds out they accept Visa after all (all my other cards are Visa... the debit is Mastercard which they used to accept exclusively)... leave store and call hubby... once... twice... three times... where IS he?.... Arrive home to ruined seafood :( (hubby was finally home).... empty dishwasher... start a second dinner-plan... check in on MB and write this...
  14. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

*clears throat*
    Mmm...stayed up until 2 AM...fell asleep in cold cold room with cold cold sheets...woke up cold cold :sad: at 8 AM...hugged the heater for awhile, shivering...watched the sun melt icicles out the window thinking "Each drop that comes off of that made it what it was a drop before..."...looked at clock...ate breakfast (Doritos (the whole bag):laugh: and some Pepsi)...got on computer...clicked randomly on MB...clicked randomly on newly reminded about Neopets...gave fellow Neopians some money for no real reason...got off computer to give sister a turn...:rolleyes:
    Sat down in living room..watched three infomercials..."Just set it and...FORGET IT!" "How many minutes should you spend brushing your teeth?" "This vaccuum picks up the leftover dirt on the pillow..."...I say if you want to cook right you shouldn't forget the food: what weird person times their brushing-teeth time?: and why is dirt on the pillow? What is that!?!...ate a weird, soy-sauced dinner made by mumsie (I lived)...got back on computer...complained about football and talked about 'streaking':laugh:...skimmed both fan fiction stories I'm letting Jeanie read...they're 'fun' in a way of speaking :) :laugh:...Typed this!
  15. vbrio

vbrio Lavander Lassie Staff Member Moderator

hmmm.. let's see...

woke up at 6 am, but placed alarm on snooze....woke up at 7 am..took a bath, got dressed and went to work....

at work, ate a hurried breakfast...had a long meeting..sneaked a peak at MB....did some work...surfed the net....had lunch..sneaked a peak at MB again....did some work...surfed the net .....and now am waiting for 6:30 pm to come so I can go home , have dinner, logon to MB, surf, watch a movie then go to sleep....(though my after office plans may go awry if my siblings decide to play Ragnarok)...
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2004