what is it exactly

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by iblaze1, Oct 4, 2002.

1. iblaze1

iblaze1 New Member

when we are saying junk postings (since i just became a member couple of hours ago) what exactly are we talking about ...im not sure i even know how to navigate this site correctly b/c im writing this post ..and i didnt even get to open the url i was sent when i first started ...so i hope asking questions like this willnot be considered as junk email b/c as computer savvy as i am dont even know how to download the midi from here yet ...........peace
  2. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

#1 you should have posted this in newbie help forum
    #2 second junk (or trash) posting means someone just typed something there to get their 5 posts over with.
    #3 to download midi's please read the FAQs.
    #4 if you read the FAQs you should know everyone must post 5 posts to start downloading midis.

:mods move this to newbie help forum please:
  3. tavenger5

tavenger5 Mr Admin Guy Staff Member Admin

::moves to Newbie Help::

It's cool man. Glad to see you have the ambition to ask questions instead of just posting crap. ;)

Like King said, everything can be answered in the FAQ. Many many sites use vB as their message board system. If you know one than you know them all.

Also, we're in the process of changing some URL's around right now so it might be a little extra confusing. Don't worry about it.