What Is The Worst Song You Ever Heard?

Discussion in 'Artists/Band Discussion' started by rjw170, Aug 11, 2004.

1. rjw170

rjw170 New Member

The worst song I heard was R. Kelly -U Remind Me. That song is just terrible.
  2. areku j

areku j New Member

i dont know what the worst song ive ever heard is...hmmm *thinks* lol
  3. music_2000

music_2000 New Member

I basically listen TO EVERYTHING so I don't have a worst song but there is one style I HATE it is all that offbeat and offkey stuff you know the stuff that sounds weird like it is basically music with no actual melody or rhythm. some people make this music by radomly placing notes on a stave called chance composing or they actually design riffs that sound like SOUND not music like one example is a song called threnody to the victims of hiroshima by the european composer Penderecki in this song you can hear over 50 instruments of the symphony orchestra playing no set melody like the flutes are just blowing as loud as possible and the violins are squealing and squeaking becuase the composer thinks this WEIRD music sounds great which it sound like a crock of s*** another example is where someone plays piano keys comepletely at random for a while it sucks :mad:
  4. Spikyboy

Spikyboy New Member

I REALLY didnt like that song Beyonce did for Austin Powers. "Work it Out" I think it was called..

Worst. Song. Everr
  5. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

Heh...I can't really say what the worst song I ever heard was. Every piece of music has meaning to its author and that's usually enough reason for me to appreciate it. Like I don't believe anyone can be bad at something because who says what's good or bad, you know? To each their own. Goodness, another quote......;)

......But then again my sister did totally butcher the national anthem using her clarinet...
  6. leeroymo

leeroymo New Member

i think the worst i've ever heard is macaraina
  7. PeteAKASade

PeteAKASade New Member

I can't really denominate which would be the worst I've ever heard.....but these come to mind in no particular order... : The Cheeky Girls - Cheeky Song, Kelis - Milkshake, Lil Kim ft 50 Cent - Magic Stick, arck, i can't think of others, suppression is working :)

And I also concur with Spikyboy...Beyonce's -Work It

*shudder*
  8. LadyReadalot

LadyReadalot New Member

A song by a local group called Revengees entitled 'S---t Your Drawers'. About crapping in the sink or something. why even write stuff like that?
  9. Sparklesssss

Sparklesssss New Member

I don't know who sings it but that song BLUE i hate it lol..da da da da de da da or however the hell it goes..i hate that song LOL
  10. kim_eh

kim_eh Gratified

Aww... I liked "Blue".
    The worst song I've heard lately would have to be that J-wan or what ever guy with "Tipsy". I can't stand that guy.
  11. boi2b89

boi2b89 New Member

Ketchup song - Las Ketchup ><
  12. Wiggawes8

Wiggawes8 New Member

Rollin' - Limp Bizkit
  13. britsluver

britsluver New Member

the worst song would have to be ween - push, push a little daisy that makem come up that and informer by snow they would have to eb the gayest songs on record
  14. Kerplunk182

Kerplunk182 Turd Sandwich

i have heard the whiniest and suckiest song ever on the radio, i don't remember what its called
  15. Double A Ron

Double A Ron New Member

The Worst Rap in a Hip-Hop Song Ever

Sure the quality is high and the lyrics actually rhyme, but the rhyming skills are so outdated with the exception of A Rival's verse. The profanity can go and Shael Riley's verse needs a face-lift. Other than that, the songs done by a bunch of wannabeez who think they're all that and who do nothing but make fun of other things without integrity. joecam's voice has no life to it what-so-ever. Roggah's verse is okay, but people may be turned off by his laid-back flow. The only reason to have this song is because of A Rival and DJ po's awesome backing track. It's got a very thin bass, but the rest of the synthy gangsta instruments rock. I can't believe this was even accepted into a movie that will only make about 10,000 sales.

Enough said....
  16. Double A Ron

Double A Ron New Member

See my above post.

Then some of those guys have the guts to mock this poor guy's song even though it's got the same types of rhyming but very bad song quality. Cry it up, man. The video game music community is getting worse.
  17. jotlock

jotlock New Member

song from four non blondes
  18. deviates

deviates New Member

anything techno
  19. tsubasa

tsubasa New Member

the song that never ends was horrible!
  20. gethegroove

gethegroove New Member

SAFRI DUO

I really respect Safri Duo also because they did many cool songs...but hey..."ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD" is just sooo bad....my friend kept playing it cuz she knew i just hated it....ARRRGH i still have it in my mind...and i just can't get it of!!
    LOL