What kind of soap or shampoo does thee use?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Black_Kat, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

Curiosity...:laugh:...after Vog's senior in the shower thing and Vic's shower test I just got to wondering all the more...*shrugs* It's the sockmonkeys...or...something...:confused:
    I have a pretty white bottle that has Pantene ProV and a pretty yellow bar of Dial soap stuff! TMI! Yup!
  2. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

ohhhh!!!! I'm with you on the Pantene Child o' mine! I like the one with the green on the bottles ;).... I've also an assorted variety of salon-sent conditioners... everyone who has ever cut my hair is sure that they and they alone will be the one to cure my sun-dried ends!

And Caress shimmering Body wash...... (don't get any ideas.... the shimmer rinses off!)
  3. X-Factor

X-Factor vvv Look it's Billy Hunt!

same green bottle here. use dial liquid soap. not gonna comment on the shimmer stuff
  4. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

shampoo

I like Organic Herbal shampoo... sometimes I use Avalon or Nature's Gate... another Italian shampoo I like sometimes too... Giovanni, Alba sometimes... Organic Herbal is the best though.

For soap I prefer natural glycerin ... and by the way that's a main ingredient for making an explosive... might come in handy if I run into another McGyver-esque situation... Good for your skin, doesn't dry like soap and comes in pretty jewel tones!
  5. jeaniesing

but does it shimmer?? hmmm????
  6. G-man

Ummm... the shampoo? ... well the glycerin does when mixed with equal portion of sulfuric acid and a bit of... nitric it does more than shimmer!
    Don't get any ideas kids!

I must say one of my ex's ... oh dear... try to keep off this subject...
    anyway... she always had quite a bit of shimmer in certain areas where let's just say she CERTAINLY (understatement!) didn't need to draw further attention! Of course she always favoured a Guess? shirt too... and every guy we passed had to try... *now why didn't that relationship work out? hmnnnn...?* anyway! I too was always covered in glitter! *no wonder I'm always so popular in "Boys Town" here in Chi-town... that's the "colourful' side of town in case anyone isn't familiar with it... lots of rainbow flags in that neighbourhood! :laugh2: * anyway...
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2004
  7. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

Ooh ooh wait! What kind of shiny neat body wash? I ran out of the pear one so I had to use dial...:p
  8. Elven

Elven The Naked Elf

I just use whatever happens to be in the shower at the time :)Right now I can choose bewteen Paul Mitchel and Garnier Fructis.

My soap on the other hand depends on what mood Im on because people seem to love showering me with gifts that include self pampering (no pun intended with the shower comment) I usually use a dove exfoliating bar of soap and when Im in the mood for something scented I use Bath and Bodyworks Sweat Pea bodywash :)
  9. LousyLax

LousyLax New Member

what a thread! :) which shampoo do i use, i think nobody is interested in this or am i wrong?
  10. ZelRiptha

ZelRiptha Thnow White but I drifted Staff Member Super Mod

Careful where you flaunt that metro-sexual sparkle, honey... :p

:gay:

My sweetie makes soap, so...
    that's what I use. :)

Shampoo lately is Herbal Essence-like.
  11. jeaniesing

Mmmmhmmm... and its niccce :)
  12. ZelRiptha

Speaking of that, I need to get mailing...
    already missed the b-day... :eek:
  13. G-man

hehehe... The current g-friends aren't into the shimmer so I'm okay for now... still gotta' be careful in the gay clubs though... dunno' what the deal is! Anyway, hey I make soap too! Does she make saponified soap or glycerin soap? This is Morgan we're talkin' about right? I've heard some amusing stories about your wife LOL! :laugh2:
  14. jeaniesing

heh.... the shimmery kind??
  15. - Da Ville -

- Da Ville - HOME OF THE BEATS

soap? shampoo? never heard of the stuff.
  16. G-man

LOL ... they don't have that stuff in Kentucky!!! ROFL :laugh:
  17. ZelRiptha

Man, a hottie like you probably has to be careful most everywhere. When you walk down the street, it must be like "Day-um!, Day-um!! Daayy-uumm! Ooo, heeth hot! I thawwim first, 'Mo!" ;)

Damn, Ferdinand's been talking again. I release a birthday picture or two and it's all over the place. :)

It's saponified - cold process. She loves making it, so we always have plenty. And there's always some extra for friends. ;)

Now, which stories do you mean? I hope not the one's at the Nixons' anniversary dinner....?? :eek:
  18. Nyxan

Nyxan It wont hurt for long Staff Member Moderator

I'm just a male...so whatevers in the bathroom at the time is the soap that I use.....Like ProV for shampoo though
  19. ZelRiptha

20. Nyxan

Nyxan It wont hurt for long Staff Member Moderator

yeah were tough in Tassie...He men one and all...and if that dont work...get the engine degreaser lol