What's Ur REAL Name?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MDniteStryKR, Dec 7, 2003.

1. Savage Lilly

Savage Lilly New Member

Sabrina - For you, it is pleasure before business. You can be romantically idealistic to a fault and is capable of much sensuality. But you never loose control of your emotions. Once you make the commitment you stick like glue. You could get jealous and possessive. You tend to be very selfish often regarding yourself as the only human being on the planet.. You like being the centre of attention. You are very caring sensitive, private & sometimes very passive. Turned on by soft lights, romantic thoughts. When it gets down to the nitty-gritty, you are an expert. You know all the little tricks of the trade, can play any role, or any game, and take your love life very seriously. You don't fool around. You have the patience to wait for the rightperson to come along. You are very generous & giving, often selfless. You are kind nature & sweet which is found to be attractive by many. You are a good friend.
  2. charmedfan

charmedfan New Member

Karen

You are secretive, self-contained, and shy. You are very sexy, sensual, and passionate, but you do not let on to this. Only in intimate privacy will this part of your nature reveal itself. When it gets down to the nitty-gritty, you are an expert. You know all the little tricks of the trade, can play any role or any game, and take your love life very seriously. You don't fool around. You have the patience to wait for the right person to come along. You are very generous & giving, often selfless. You are kind-natured & sweet, which is found to be attractive by many. You are a good friend.

The above is very true :D
  3. misslai_d

misslai_d New Member

everthiNggg is true about mee..letter L
  4. MDniteStryKR

MDniteStryKR I'll come back to you when I'm dead! Staff Member Super Mod

Lmao :laugh2:
    I still prefer Foley's recent firings ;) too bad they weren't for real :(
  5. MDniteStryKR

::walks into the dark thread holding a flashlight::
    ::shines light at every nook and corner revealling age old spider webs::
    ::Breaks some of the sticky web and walks deeper looking for signs of life::

"Hello? Anybody here?"
  6. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

* Hmmmnnn... who's that in there with a flashlight?... maybe I better go check it out?* * walks up silently behind her...*

BOO!!!!

Hey, MD I found much older threads on here that are far more ancient than this one... some that hadn't been posted in in over two years! :laugh2:
  7. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

:damn: My initials=KLK :confused: I don't know half of the little details about me in that big long paragraph, but...I contradict myself and that's not me...right? I'm supposed to be evil!
  8. wizard1331

wizard1331 New Member

Mine are JT and its just scary how acurate that is
  9. MDniteStryKR

::Startled, turns around and takes a step back shining the flashlight in the direction of the source of the sound :wow:::
    ::Looks closely examining the figure in front..haha laughs after realising who it actually is :laugh2: what are u doing hiding in the dark? :smart:

Lol..yeah i saw a couple of those historical threads..some were pretty interesting might i add..i brought this back cuz well i'm the one who started it..2 years? there's this 'post ur desktop' contest..think it started in 2002 and up 2 now we haven't got a winner..i've got around 10entries there hehe
  10. G-man

I'm afraid to post my desktop or I'd go back and post something!... I have a lot of desktops too LOL! I'm running 4 computers at once here... on my "computer" wall hehehe... this one has a pic of Hawaii on the background (which is where I'm travelling to next month!) ...keeps my mind focused. LOL THIS is why you are sittin' at the computer working at 2 in the morning for and after a 16 hour day too! :laugh2: well that and posting on here hehehe...
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2004
  11. MDniteStryKR

Lol i don't think there's a limit to number of entries though
    Ooh Hawaii..great getaway ;) not that i've been there hehe
    Geez makes me glad during schooldays i touched my pc only on weekends and now well everyday but not that long ;)
  12. G-man

LOL! BK ... good thing your middle name wasn't Kathryn or Kathleen or something! :laugh2:and perhaps BK the rest of that will make more sense when you mature? ummm "evil"? :confused: :laugh2: and MD I'm online maybe 60 hours a week... mostly work and when I'm here both simultaneously... I have six desktops (sound like a "geek"?) and a laptop or two on this desk... I even have a laptop in the ummm...! :flush: ahem *coughs* maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that folks might get the "wrong" idea :laugh2:
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2004
  13. ZelRiptha

ZelRiptha Thnow White but I drifted Staff Member Super Mod

TMI!! TMI!!

(Wow, toilet surfing!! :ah: )

;)
  14. Lord Midi

Lord Midi The Dane of Music

First Name: T

Middle name: H

Last name: D

:eek: It is so true... all of it!
  15. azngyrlie15

azngyrlie15 New Member

S - Sandy.. kinda true
  16. CoDee

CoDee New Member

My name is Cody...

C doesn't really describe me. :p
  17. silverado

silverado New Member

scotty. pleasure before business but my business is pleasure. lol
  18. G-man

Somebody on here read "K" and "L" and tell me if ANYTHING on there might possibly describe a 14 year old?! :laugh2:
  19. MDniteStryKR

LMAO :laugh2:
    uh-oh,maybe i should've read through all details before putting it up..and then give a proper title for this thread..yikes!
  20. G-man

LOL!!! I think a few of us are guilty of that MD.... :laugh2:
    :blush: