Whats your favourite drink ??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by billy hunt, Feb 1, 2004.

?

Whats your favourite drink ?

1. TEA

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. COFFEE

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. WATER

7 vote(s)
    17.5%
  4. FRUIT JUICE

9 vote(s)
    22.5%
  5. ALCOHOL

13 vote(s)
    32.5%
  1. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

:confused: Uhhhh...is jello a drink? Because technically it came from a liquid and sort of melts into boogery goo in your mouth. I like jello then. But jello isn't on the poll...If only I could moderate polls as well as my daddddy I'd fix my jello dilemma real quick and even add a few hundred extra votes for it. Yes, I really look up to him.....:laugh:
  2. rocaguinarda

rocaguinarda New Member

3. Elven

Elven The Naked Elf

hmm...your right B_K. Jello isnt really a drink but bhave you ever had hot jello? I used to make it all the time and it's really good for your nail and hair....somethin in the jello...dont ask me what. The sugar free stuff works better. I know I know....you're thinking "bleach! Whats the point if theres no sugar?" Anywayz....I put on the kettle and when the waters is hot pour myself a steaming hot cup into my favorite mug and then I stir in a packet of gelatin and you have a yummy hot drink :)
  4. LakersGirl

LakersGirl New Member

Long Island Iced Tea :drink:
  5. Jenny002

Jenny002 New Member

FRUIT JUICE !! :)
  6. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

:confused: Hot jello? ...I have something new to try!!!......:confused: Who would drink bleach?...how could you survive without sugar? I like 'Jello'...it's good like 'jello'...as long as I have no problem reading the back of the box ;););)
  7. tmac184

tmac184 New Member

malt liquor
  8. Deadeye

Deadeye New Member

if i'm thirsty - Coca Cola or Iced tea
    for relaxing - Tea, Earl Grey
    alcoholic drink - Absolut Kurant w/ cherry syrup :)
  9. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

It's the gelatin, Elven, that is good for your hair, skin and nails! It's essentially all the ground up "nails" (= hooves) of the cows... yummy! :rolleyes:
  10. jay-z

jay-z Guest

coffee, all sorta coffees like cappuccino, macchiato, espresso, mocha, latte, wit ice, ice-blended or hot, I'm an addict!
  11. Zandro

Zandro New Member

12. G-man

Ha-ha-ha! ... "..I've seen things... I've seen them with my eyes... I've seen things they're often in disguise... " Kuala Lumpur! (France?) weird. :laugh2:
  13. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

And who has trouble with THAT?!? (of course mine does mention refrigerating the warm liquid for several hours.... but you can ignore that part)
  14. Micky_G

Micky_G New Member

booze

who ever doesnt say alcohol to that question isnt real ha ha do any of you guys no how to download the midi's i have the cash for them but when i click ok nothing happens but its wierd cause ive been able to download them no problems before HELP!!!
  15. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

When I'm thursty I go for a cool glass of some H2O.
  16. Elven

Elven The Naked Elf

I knew that... >.> I just didnt feel like explaining it. :hit:
  17. XsUpErFiRe6

XsUpErFiRe6 Guest

18. G-man

Re: booze

Hey some of these folks aren't near legal age yet... so the hardest thing they have ever had to drink is Kool-Aid! :laugh2:

...and why do you choose this thread to voice this stuff? You need to have at minimum $50 mb to download files for the first time... if you have little money though go click those links in the "chitchat" forum and you make $240 mb every 24 hours... and with a coupla' posts that's $250 mb and that's 10 files!... then you can always suck up to somebody, befriend or get on their sympathetic side... :laugh:
  19. johnrowley

johnrowley Member

Fruit juice or water, alcohol on occasions but too much tea or coffee gets the old blood pressure up which is not good.! There again after a storming gig you are so pumped up with adrenaline that you are on a high for hours on end rather like too much coca cola!
  20. G-man

LOL! Welcome XsUpErFiRe6 Chinese huh? I'm studying Mandarin at the moment... and the tea is most likely green then? I also have a collection of Yixing teapots... perfect for making great tea! They look cool too though. :laugh2:

and if your site sux why would we be interested in seeing it? :confused: *now I'm intrigued* (just like the saying goes "once you tell people they can't have a certain thing the first questions uttered are where can I get it? ...and how much? )
    :laugh2: and now I want t know why it sux! :laugh: