When's the last time you cried?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Black_Kat, Jul 30, 2004.

?

When did you cry last?

1. Today.

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Just yesterday.

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. A couple days ago.

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  4. A week ago.

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. A month ago.

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
  6. When I was little probably, and I couldn't reach my favorite toy below my high chair.

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  7. I don't cry!

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  8. Nobody needs to know, really.

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  9. A year or more.

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

Today for me...it's nice and rainy outside with a lovely low pressure system outside and spinning in my head.
    I had a horrid dream last night and slept for three hours. I woke up to myself yelling, "STOP!"
    I ate cake, of all things, for breakfast.
    I wrote 4 stories at one time quite tediously for hours. I actually finished one. Yay.
    Then I laid down and tried to sleep, only to figure out that I hadn't done the dishes yet. Mommy lovingly told me when I was about to :sleep:
    I cut under my fingernail with a knife. Then gave myself a nice little cut with a potato peeler.
    Everyone who I talked to was either mad at me, tired, didn't want to talk to me, or cracking on me.
    'Tis a stinky day, but there are worse.
    I just figured I'd tell my Bah Humbug mood unto all yee.
    Thank you for your time and patience in my mindless ramble...

When did you cry last?
  2. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Are we talking voluntary crying or the involuntary tearing up like when the dog steps on a sensitive part whilst trying to comfortable on top of you??

And I have some unwashed dishes here if you're bored still beloved daughter ;) ;)
  3. Strangehold

Strangehold New Member

I cried last on.........march 1 2001, when i was skiing and i broke my leg....yea...wait.....no.....i didnt cry when i broke my leg....i cried after the second surgery...yea

ryankoy
  4. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

Ohhh my! Quite the reason to sob!

And both crying is considered crying, breaking your leg crying and the mental brain fuzzy crying. At least I think so, mommy that I still love ;) And thank you for the dish washing offer, but a) by now, promised dishes are probably already done and b) I already did 2 frying pans, 4 stuckoed plates, and a stubborn charred spatula today :)

(Edit: and if you will notice, I don't think anybody likes to tell when they cried ;) c'mon!)
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2004
  5. jeaniesing

Well mine was yesterday when the pup stepped on me wrong while trying to comfortable for our nap ;)....
  6. Luiza*Cunha

Luiza*Cunha Charmed Trainee with Goa'uld inside! Staff Member Super Mod

I honestly do not remember the date but they were most certainly angry tears... :'( because of my lousy job. :mad:
  7. ZelRiptha

ZelRiptha Thnow White but I drifted Staff Member Super Mod

*soothes Lu comfortingly*

In a funky dream I had a few days ago. Too confusing to recount. :) Suffice it to say they were tears of regret.
  8. vbrio

vbrio Lavander Lassie Staff Member Moderator

my tears are often due to either anger or loneliness or both.....though a melodramatic movie can also bring me to tears
  9. bLuE_gUrL

bLuE_gUrL New Member

well it was about 2 weeks ago... cos i was like, in charge of an activities programme, and as it's my 'virgin' experience of organizing one etc, i kinda bungled alot of things like no manpower, no alternate plans etc... my colleagues, well, didn't help me, or wadever... so i was so alone and was busy sms-ing my frens to help me...

most had other appts, others asked if they would be paid, some said they would help me ask others...

in the end, onli one fren actually agreed to help, no further qns asked. n on tt day itself, the weather kinda screwed the plans abit, i felt so alone and despondent and felt like breaking down, but he came, helped, and encouraged me endlessly.

after the whole thing, when i got home, i just cried, out of relief, and touched, by his actions. i offered to treat him, but he refused, say he don't mind helping me...

such a selfless act... =)

sorry for such a long entry... hehz =p
  10. jeaniesing

long but well worth the read.... :).... Good friends are good to find Blue_gurl, make an effort to keep that one in your life :)
  11. bLuE_gUrL

bLuE_gUrL New Member

yeah... =) and especially he had to meet me early in the morning! and the night before he only finished work at around 11.30pm! by the time he gets home, shower and all, it'd have been 1am! he's work hours is so weird and he could jolly well have a good nite sleep during the weekend but he still came and helped me =)

such frens are hide to find... esp in this materialistic world.. *sighz*
  12. chonny

chonny New Member

last time I cried... sitting on the dentist chair with my wisdom teeth being removed... with the laughing gas on "low"... his mistake T_T
  13. Si

Si Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

The last time I cried was when Flea's spelling got the better of me ;)
  14. theARTiSAN

theARTiSAN Administrator Staff Member Super Mod

Nothing to be ashamed of Si...
    His spelling has brought me to tears many times.
    :sad:
    :laugh:
  15. adrenaline

adrenaline New Member

i cant remember when i last cryied, must have been recently when i blew up my party speakers
  16. BazzerX

BazzerX New Member

I don't cry, but feel moisture in the eyes sometimes. Like a couple of weeks ago for instance when my baby son started walking, that would be tears of joy nearly.
  17. jeaniesing

There's another terrific reason for tears!
    *gets misty eyed in empathy* ;) ;)
  18. the_bitter

the_bitter New Member

last nite.life sucks
  19. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

Life doesn't suck ;)

...unless you have PMS and no chocolate...

But no, still, life does not suck. Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

I like that quote, but I like the twisted version better.

"Life is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is an empty box filled with useless, brown paper wrappers." The Cigarette Smoking Man, X-files

...oh! What was I saying now.......

Life does not suck :) It's good to have a good cry when you need to have one. Goodness that sounds like a quote......;)
  20. ZelRiptha

ZelRiptha Thnow White but I drifted Staff Member Super Mod

Wise beyond her years... ;)