Where did my post go?

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by mattitude, Oct 8, 2004.

1. mattitude

mattitude New Member

Recently, i got a reply to my thread titled "Killing Heidi - New Album *REQUEST*". I was really happy, because i love that band.

So, i wrote down the URL so i could download it that night when i went on my laptop. But, when i checked that night, the link didn't work. I checked the filled request forum, and it was gone.

PLEASE HELP!
  2. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Please read the rules of the request forum you are asked to limit your requests to one song per post. I'm sure you can find exceptions as all of our mods are volunteers with their own standards but that could be one cause for the deletion of your post...

Another can be found here http://midi.midibuddy.net/search.php?a=killing heidi . MB is affiliated with hittrax and therefore agrees not to POST any files that they might have in their catalog. As 2 of your favorite group's songs are available an album request would make for a moderating mightmare. Rephrase your requests appropriately (avoiding these song titles) and there won;t be an issue.

On the other side of it? I want to thank the mod/mods who're doing a good job in the request forum :D!
  3. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

Also if the post contained any inappropriate material then it would also have been deleted.