Where to find a Midi

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by frosty, Apr 7, 2003.

1. frosty

frosty New Member

Hi as I'm still a little green on this Midi thing, and was sent here from someone else, well looks like i should find some help here ?
    What I'm looking for is the Midi to a Ted Nugent song Fred Bear, if some one has this where can i get it ? or is it something that i can download myself ? or can some one here do it for me ? any help would be nice, and thanks to all that reply.
    As I'm looking for this for our bear site here in michigan, I do have the song downloaded on my cumputer, but the guy that does our web page says it is not legal, so we will do it right. thanks again.:hit:
  2. Si

Si Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Ok, well firstly before looking for any midi, click on the "search" link : http://board.midibuddy.net/search.php?s= and do a search for the Artist/Song you're looking for. There's a good chance that someone else may have already requested it or it may be in the New File Forum. If there aren't any requests and the midi isn't available on the board, go to the "Requests" forum and start a thread to request the song you want. Please put artist and song name in the thread title. Hopefully someone will be able to "fill" your request by posting the midi.

Once a midi is posted, it has to be checked by Admin or a Moderator (for copyright issues etc) so please be patient.

Any other problems, check out the FAQ section above. Welcome to the board Frosty :)
  3. frosty

frosty New Member

Well thanks for the help, i tryied the search thing now will have to go on to plan B, as it looks like i need 5 post before i can do anything there.
    Thanks again and hope some one will come up with this midi for me ? :)