Which program good for sound/audio enhancing?

Discussion in 'Digital Audio & Recording' started by wint3r, Sep 6, 2002.

1. wint3r

wint3r New Member

i am now usid acid pro 3.0 but dun reall know how the program really works.. i need something as good but simpler to use and can output midi as wav/mp3 when using non-software synthesizers. acid pro cant do that. so now looking for something like cakewalk with more feat.
  2. Hans2

Hans2 Guest

CoolEdit and CoolEdit Pro (for more tracks!) is a good alternative. And don't forget Goldwave. It's small and works fantastic. Even with VOX-files for telephone! Cubase (I'm a registered 5.1 user) with audio is asking for problems. It manages audio-files very poorly.
  3. davph30

davph30 New Member

I use Cubase 5.1 and swear by it also Reason is great and can be used with reason at the same time
  4. theainges

theainges New Member

Cubase is complex, but it doesn't take much learning to be able to record and export audio and midi. It is very powerful for the price and once you get used to it, it is easy and fast to use.
  5. serling

serling New Member

Why cant you just use an external sequencer as well as an external synth and cut on acid as a wav?
  6. beaster

beaster New Member

I've been using GoldWave for a long time (great program) but I have heard people speak highly about WaveLab.
  7. vallegirl2004

vallegirl2004 New Member

i use power trax pro audio. it works really well and isn't TOO too complicated.
  8. jon-paul

jon-paul New Member

i use logic audio 4.7 this will do what you want and more. user friendly so easy to operate