Who do you think has more control

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by M.O.T.E., Mar 10, 2003.

?

Who do you think has more control and say in the world today. Does this affect your m

1. The United States of America

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. The European Union

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The United Nations

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. The Republic of China

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. The World Trade Commission

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  6. The World Bank

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. M.O.T.E.

M.O.T.E. New Member

Do you think Nations have be come too powerful with all the trade blocks that now exist?

Who do you think has more control and say in the world today. Does this affect your music?
  2. gnr2k3

gnr2k3 Goodie 2 shoes hoser

I refuse to vote. The United States was the most powerful at one time, but over recent years we have become a bunch of softies. The United Nations have no power, look at the situation with Iraq. The U.N. will more than likely be proved irrelavent in the next five years, because of there "dipolomatic solutions". They should be called Un-United Nations. The European Union, well, doesn't amount to anything because without England, there would be no Europe. China has no real control, but do get props for getting shit done. There system is harsh and strict, but works. But on the World Front, they are simply just overpopulated. The World Trade Commision isn't worthy of even being called a "power", it is more like a set back. And the World Bank can just kiss my ass, cuz I don't even wanna start on those assholes.
  3. The Skull

The Skull Power of the Force

Gee are'nt we in a good mood today. Who do you think contorls the WB and the WTC? (the USA)
  4. LakersGirl

LakersGirl New Member

United States of course...That's why others countries always ask us for help. The U.S will help out then when we need their support, they stab us in the backs (FRANCE).
  5. ski_power

ski_power Quark

The USA think that they can meddle with the affairs of other countries.
    About India and Pakistan, why did US have to come in between?
    Stupid govt.(US).
    They think that since they have all the power, they can do anything and get away with it. Why did they have to go attack Iraq?
    "World Threat", huh? I don't think Iraq did anything to US, if they have WMD so what? Even Korea has WMD but US is **** scared to attack them coz they know that they'll do nothing but return home embarrased.
  6. X-Factor

X-Factor vvv Look it's Billy Hunt!

actually us aint stupid enough to run into war w/ north korea, cuz NK has nukes that can reach the west coast of the US. i mean would u really rush in when they can hit the button and kill millions?
  7. yadrisil

yadrisil New Member

Clearly the US currently has the biggest say in the world right now with its control of the oil fields in Iraq, but China is close behind. If China continues its current economic growth it will soon be the largest global economy surpassing the US. And we all the US didn't really attack Iraq because of WMDs nor will the US attack N. Korea.
  8. ski_power

ski_power Quark

hey yadrisil, the WMDs were just an excuse. US could not catch Osama bin Laden, and to save that embarrasing situation, they attacked Saddam. Tell me how does it matter to you if I beat my brother, or my relatives. It's my problem and you don't need to become the 3rd person. That's exactly what US did. Why did they attack Saddam, coz, they couldn't catch Osama. And they got another benefit through the oil-wells. We've heard that the US is importing oil from the Gulf countries at a meagre $20 per barrel and are hording it. After 50-100 years, the oils would have depleted, and so US can sell the Oil at a premium. Going by the current inflation rate, by around 100 years if the US sells each barrel for approximately $150/barrel(even scarcity to be taken to account), then they'll make millions. Now, if we(India) launch around 20-40 BrahMos(The most powerful ballistic missile ever made, collaboration between India and Russia ie BrahMos= Brahma, lord of creation + Moscow), at Pakistan(our rivals) saying they are threatening us, then US would drop so low and try to interfere(as it's doing now) and find out things that is beneficial for it.

In short, the Bush fellows think:
    What ever we do, is correct, no one can or must question us,
    while if anyone else do anything for their own good, we WILL interfere,
    and find somethings so that we solely benefit.
    -The Bush Administration

Even Clinton was light years better.